Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These guys are so fantastic! Can't wait for the 4th installment!

e8aqyguq.jpg

ypa5u3e8.jpg

vazy7ary.jpg

u6ure6y2.jpg

vamysagy.jpg

abazu4a6.jpg

Seriously these Busts have turned out so well & that display looks so good. I never thought I would want this Bust but seeing how well it's turned out & seeing all 3 together just looks awesome

Still I'm going to be getting my 1st ever full scale Busts soon the Modern Batman followed by the Joker Bust. So pumped for them 2. If only I had a display I could put them in like Cartmans :clap

killer set up!

Thanks!! Work in progress for sure :)

Turned out great

GL really adds a pop of color to the three of them. If these three are any indication of what the full JL display will look like, then i'm ready NOW!

If only I had a display I could put them in like Cartmans :clap

Appreciate those kind words! This display is 110"W x 40"H x 29"D... the opposite wall is 220" and i'm working on a matching display on that wall. Im going to need it if these busts keep turning out looking this great :)

Sure enough, my GL bust showed up at my LCS this week. Got #60, which is kind of funny since my Batman bust is #59.
Gonna be a few weeks before I can bring him home. They asked me to clear out some of my pre-order backlog although I'd been saving up to clear him out first because of the sheer space he takes.

Oh, well....

At least I know he's here. Checked him out and he's perfect.

Secretcompass has a 20% off sale all instock SS and Hot Toys - plus free shipping!

Picked him up for $533 !!

These guys are so fantastic! Can't wait for the 4th installment!

I'm going to guess: Wonder Woman.

Makes sense being the most popular character after Batman, Superman, and Green Lantern. Plus, all 4 have PF statues, so now she needs her life-size bust. Can you imagine the pressure to get her perfect though?!

Back