Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I'm sooooo jealous! I have to stop with Supe and Bats but congrats to you, are you going for a whole JLA lineup?

And with GL's nice low ES he will actually be collectible! :clap

He'll probably won't get delayed as much too.

Man I'm sooooo jealous! I have to stop with Supe and Bats but congrats to you, are you going for a whole JLA lineup?

And with GL's nice low ES he will actually be collectible! :clap

He'll probably won't get delayed as much too.

I guess am going after GL, WW, Flash & Aquaman. will try my best to budget for one bust per year! I dont care much for ES, but low one is always welcome :)

Def 350 in the newsletter like Burningrage said, I never noticed 350 on the page but it did have a low quantity meter on there if I remember. There was 70 odd left last I looked but it was ages ago

what concerns me is that Sideshow has been known to lie in the newsletters in the past.

For those of us that want to prioritize Flex payments, it would be very helpful if I could trust Sideshow.

Yeah I know, I don't know where they think it gets them. Their lying about there being no more Wolverine LSF's on twitter or facebook was ****ed.

Those are the last 20 figures period! When they sell out, we will not be getting any more. -S #DontMissOut

**** you whoever wrote that

Def 350 in the newsletter like Burningrage said, I never noticed 350 on the page but it did have a low quantity meter on there if I remember. There was 70 odd left last I looked but it was ages ago

There were 50 left when I ordered this at the end of July.

Maybe they are getting another batch? :dunno

I read today that someone in the EU got offered a Wolverine LSF in june 2014 at $250 discount for the subpar one he returned through his local shop. Apparantly a new batch of them is coming. Doesn't look very exclusive to me. :(

The LSF line I can understand. That's the ambiguity of open ES items and whoever buys into it understands that it comes with the territory.

GL bust should have a solid ES by now. I just don't feel confident it will be 350 as previously said on a newsletter a long time ago and then never mentioned again.

Back