Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, just commit, already! You know you want to.... :nana:

I'm no stranger to the 'Low ES' game.
Back in the day (y'know, when people still said things like 'back in the day'), Dynamic Forces started their Alex Ross/Mike Hill life-size bust line with Spider-Man. Picked it up and vowed to grab everything they put out.

And I did. And the numbers fluctuated wildly.

Spider-man: 4,000
Hulk: 1,962
Thing: 1,961
Wolverine: 700
Dr. Doom: 600
Green Goblin: 599
Captain America: 500

And their dual-color-chromed, Bob Layton-style Iron Man bottomed out at a whopping *250*. :thud:

Glad I got him. :yess:

Oh, just commit, already! You know you want to.... :nana:

Ha! I do want to, and 350 is a damn fine "collectible" number, but I have to stop somewhere and stopping at Supe and Bats make more sense to me than Supe, Bats and GL then I would want the next and the next... This way I can be happy with my two "World's Finest!" and my wife can be happy with me... eventually :lol

Too late for me Thorne I've been married for 23 years! There is no ESCAPE! :lol

If you were away for murder you would've be eligible for parole 5 to 10 Years ago. :lol

No man should have to endure this :( :lol

No, but you would have to endure a man in jail

That's my point you wouldn't have to endure that for 20+ years, in the end Is about how much d**k you're willing to take. :lol

url

After receiving sups, I couldnt resist anymore & POed this! Hope he turns out well.

After receiving sups, I couldnt resist anymore & POed this! Hope he turns out well.

Man I'm sooooo jealous! I have to stop with Supe and Bats but congrats to you, are you going for a whole JLA lineup?

And with GL's nice low ES he will actually be collectible! :clap

Back