Green Lantern - John Stewart Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, really glad so many voiced the arm issue to be corrected.

This is a must, Day 1 PO, are you buying dino76?

I agree , the ex works well with the pose. I know this is DC thread but I hope ss makes a luke cage pf.

The figure itself looks amazing but I'm still not sold on the huge construct. On video at least it just looks like cheap green plastic.

Have they corrected the arm yet?

From the pics on the blog I don't think so. someone correct me if I'm wrong.

They filled in the space, which sounds like all they are going to do according to Igo on FBLive.

Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 4.18.24 PM.jpg

Thanks.

I still think they should have got rid of that tiny notch in the construct near where the elbow would be.

Anyone else think Hal will look too dated next to him?

The original, Yes! But I'm hoping it's not too obvious.

I'm also hoping the 2nd Hal holds his own with the new JLA line up.

As I'm thinking to put the original Hal, John and GL Sinestro on my GL shelf and keep the 2nd Hal in my JLA line up.

If they are obviously from different PF lines, I will be putting John with the JLA of course.

I'm a little surprised about the arm...Susan had said in a video from NYCC that they are fixing it in production so that we see the other hand in the construct. But I can't imagine them changing it after they posted the new pics....guess we'll see

My goodness does this look good. Someone recommend me a John Stewart comic to read...I’m interested now lol,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Based on the proto pics, the construct looks semi-translucent. Only thing ... It doesn't match the construct on the original GL PF.

My goodness does this look good. Someone recommend me a John Stewart comic to read...I’m interested now lol,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He plays a major role in the current Justice League series, and it's really good.

I think this statue will look really good next to the New 52 Prime 1 Hal Jordan statue. Both suits have modern aspects incorporated

Sideshow site crashing due to high volume of people trying to order the Hot tots 1/6 scale Neon Tech Iron Man lol

The the exclusive likely to sell out fast? I'm reluctant to pre-order any Sideshow piece given the possible drop off between prototype and production but wouldn't want to miss the exclusive. Really love that second portrait.

I really hate how cheap looking that construct is. And the fix was to add more semi transparent plastic to the construct...The arm still disappears, lol. I like this piece, but man, that would drive me crazy. Not sure about this one.

Back