Green Lantern - John Stewart Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would've been so nice if SSC just used the mirror pose of this. Same sculpt but flipped so that his right hand ...the one with the ring ...is pushed forward. And the blast coming from his ring instead. The body sculpt as is ...is very well done.

Love those pics starscream! Thanks for posting. SS get a lot of flak but have to give credit where it's due. GA must be a statue of the year contender and Stewart himself looks to have turned out as good as Ollie. Still just the construct that worries me.

How does it look without that translucent piece on the end? Not sure I like the contrast between that and the rest of the construct.

Hoping some video reviews go up soon. I'm curious how he compare to Hal for those that have both PF's.

Thanks SJ! And you're welcome...I took a few pics without the gun blast...here ya go

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks SJ! And you're welcome...I took a few pics without the gun blast...here ya go

View attachment 466492

Thank you so much for those pics!! Really helps me a lot. I still feel the construct could have been done better but it's growing on me. The Stewart portraits appear really well done as do the paint apps on the suit. Growing up on the animated series this will always be my Lantern so it's tempting!

Iko Iko said:
It looks better without the gun blast IMO.

I think it looks better without to. Not a fan of the contrast between the translucent and non translucent parts when the blast is attached.

You're welcome SJ, my pleasure
The construct could have been done better but I wasn't passing up what I felt was a perfect sculpt and face because of it
I see the issue that others have with it but I'm super happy with it

Agree with those that feel this looks better without the blast.

All in all, what is the current consensus on how it attached to the base and lean potential?

Back