Green Lantern - John Stewart Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope there's going to be the option to remove the construct. Otherwise looks great!

1125_previewbanner_GreenLanternPF.jpg

I like the way Tweeterhead did their Lantern construct better (material wise), it actually looks like a construct where SS Lantern kind of looks like cheap plastic attached to him..

Last edited:
I like the way Tweeterhead did their Lantern construct better (material wise), it actually looks like a construct where SS Lantern kind of looks like cheap plastic attached to him..

That's always a risk when they use a coloured translucent material for any such effect like the Lantern constructs.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

What I don't understand is why has part of his left arm disappeared? Has the ring turned his arm into a gun? I wasn't aware that was how it works....

What I don't understand is why has part of his left arm disappeared? Has the ring turned his arm into a gun? I wasn't aware that was how it works....

Is the ring on his right hand?

And is it at all possible that his left arm is still there but bent at the elbow and behind the construct? Though I guess that would be impossible too, given the muscles shown and how the arm is positioned. Because otherwise that left arm just doesn't make any sense.

See half the people thinking of getting this statue will be like, shut up it's fantasy anyway so there isnt an explanation needed, and the other half will be like, nooooooo you've just ruined the statue for me!! Haha

Pass. I don't mind John Stewart (and this statue looks pretty good) but I only have room for one Green Lantern and Hal's my guy.

See half the people thinking of getting this statue will be like, shut up it's fantasy anyway so there isnt an explanation needed, and the other half will be like, nooooooo you've just ruined the statue for me!! Haha

Tough crowds eh

Back