Green Lantern - John Stewart Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO'd :blissy
I love both head sculpts, I think they did an amazing job

The head sculpts are great, but so much of this piece is the construct, and I really don't care for the material they used. Looks very Hasbro. Wish it was more like the construct on the original one.

Can't go wrong with either portrait.

dc-comics-green-lantern-premium-format-figure-john-stewart-sideshow-3006791-01.jpg

I'll wait to order this one. The REG portrait fits better with the group.

dc-comics-green-lantern-premium-format-figure-john-stewart-sideshow-300679-21.jpg

What do you guys think ...do these 2 go together? With regards to costume and look.

dc-comics-green-lantern-premium-format-300392-04.jpg

dc-comics-green-lantern-premium-format-figure-john-stewart-sideshow-300679-04.jpg

...I know John has a more dynamic pose, but I feel their costume and look are good together.

As an aside I just finished watching green lantern 2011 for the first time, and I really enjoyed it! I never watched it before due to all the hate but I'm actually sad that we won't get a sequel. Anyone else with me or am I insane?

The head sculpts are great, but so much of this piece is the construct, and I really don't care for the material they used. Looks very Hasbro. Wish it was more like the construct on the original one.

I understand your point..the construct would look better if it was a little more translucent but it really doesn't bother me too much.

POed the exclusive. Both sculpts are fantastic. I'm trying to decide on whether or not to order Batman. The huge thighs have been a concern but he really works nicely in the setup. Plus I've got the rest of the team coming. I wonder how the action pose Hal Jordan PF with the giant fist will configure with this group. Has SS announced any more characters for the line? Flash has been neglected forever.

Costume, yes. Pose and base, no

Agreed. Their costume go together well. The pose ...not so much.

However, I don't mind having John in a dynamic pose and Hal in a standing pose. It'd be like John is jumping to action as Hal bides his time.

POed the exclusive. Both sculpts are fantastic. I'm trying to decide on whether or not to order Batman. The huge thighs have been a concern but he really works nicely in the setup. Plus I've got the rest of the team coming. I wonder how the action pose Hal Jordan PF with the giant fist will configure with this group. Has SS announced any more characters for the line? Flash has been neglected forever.

yes he has! Really hope he is next and it's not a shiny metallic looking suit.

yes he has! Really hope he is next and it's not a shiny metallic looking suit.

I wish it just needed better paint I'd bite.

That Flash has more wrong with him than his Metallic paint job. Everyone needs a 1/4th Flash if they want a JLA lineup of any kind and that thing's EX is limited to 500 just sitting there.

SSC know this!

If they released their own 1/4 Flash this year, that thing had no chance of ever selling a one, hence why we all sit here still waiting for the Fastest man alive.

That Flash has more wrong with him than his Metallic paint job. Everyone needs a 1/4th Flash if they want a JLA lineup of any kind and that thing's EX is limited to 500 just sitting there.

SSC know this!

If they released their own 1/4 Flash this year, that thing had no chance of ever selling a one, hence why we all sit here still waiting for the Fastest man alive.

I personally love that New 52 Flash statue, but I just don't have the available preorder space for it, as I have other order priorities at the moment.

SSC know this!

At $400 a piece people can take chances on statues but when the price is 50% more two years later it's hard to justify

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back