Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about getting rid of mine. I need a more cohesive collection. Kind of all over the place right now. He's been going for a lot since he is no longer available.

Thinking about getting rid of mine. I need a more cohesive collection. Kind of all over the place right now. He's been going for a lot since he is no longer available.

didn't know that...is it just asking prices on the bay or actually completed sales. Cant go by what people are asking.

didn't know that...is it just asking prices on the bay or actually completed sales. Cant go by what people are asking.

I was looking on eBay at the sold listings and they've all been right around retail on average. A few have sold for over, but all the ones listed as auctions have sold for under $500.

I was looking on eBay at the sold listings and they've all been right around retail on average. A few have sold for over, but all the ones listed as auctions have sold for under $500.

Yeah it would surprise me if this all of a sudden took off in value....It did have a good response from collectors but the larger ES with no EX may take it longer to appreciate then other pieces....It really is a well done piece though, but with so much stuff coming out from all the big hitters in the statue business it's going to take sometime for even great pieces to go up in value.

While this Green Goblin is nice i prefer the first Green Goblin premium format sideshow made a very underrated piece its a beautiful work of art has to be seen in person to really appreciate imo

I definitely like this Goblin over the OG PF. I still need to pick it up down the line. I broke down and ordered the Bane PF instead. Once SDCC is over, I'll hunt one down if I don't have a ton of new POs.

While this Green Goblin is nice i prefer the first Green Goblin premium format sideshow made a very underrated piece its a beautiful work of art has to be seen in person to really appreciate imo

Yeah a lot of people hated the OG goblin. I have it as well and think it's really well done also.

Sold mine last month for basically retail.

It's an awesome statue and extremely well done. The detail and basically just everything else about him looks good to me. Even the portrait that a lot of people complain about.

If space weren't an issue and I wasn't going in a different direction with my collection then I would have kept him and Spidey.

Where are there a few good sites to look for nice spidey statues??

Well if you're late to the game and want long ago released pieces you'll have to stick to for sale sections on forums like this or there's lots of facebook buy and sell pages...Ebay would be my last resort but if you do have to go that route don't pay the crazy bin prices most have. wait for reasonable auctions to come up.

Well if you're late to the game and want long ago released pieces you'll have to stick to for sale sections on forums like this or there's lots of facebook buy and sell pages...Ebay would be my last resort but if you do have to go that route don't pay the crazy bin prices most have. wait for reasonable auctions to come up.

Facebook would be the last place I'd go

Back