Green Goblin arrives! Pics inside!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know your priorities are messed up when you are more excited about the Green Goblin than the new issue of Playboy!

goblin was my first dip into the pf waters and once i got over the cost i was hooked. congrats and nice pics!

His bag makes a great place to hide your weed.

100_4394.jpg

what did you score him for mike?

I won the auction for $370 but I had $150 in my PP account already so it only really cost me $220 out of pocket.

Great pics, Mike.

Thanks!

You know your priorities are messed up when you are more excited about the Green Goblin than the new issue of Playboy!

It actually came yesterday, already read it. My wife was reading it while she was cooking dinner.

That is Aubrey O' Day the girl kicked out of Puff Daddy's group Danity Kane. Interesting thing is if you look at the pictoral she looks different in almost every shot from looking like a Jenna Jameson clone to a really hot chick. Overall the pictoral didn't really cut it for me, too much airbrushing going on.

That is Aubrey O' Day the girl kicked out of Puff Daddy's group Danity Kane. Interesting thing is if you look at the pictoral she looks different in almost every shot from looking like a Jenna Jameson clone to a really hot chick. Overall the pictoral didn't really cut it for me, too much airbrushing going on.

Mike ur insane, Iron Man sucks and Aubrey is the most natural women on the planet, I've been stal.....k, uh hmmmm, a fan of hers since I was 15. Women look like that everyday in my life. :lol:lol:lol

end scene....

Thank u, thank u, I'll be here all week, please no autographs/pics... Ok sure, I don't wanna see this on ur Facebook though.

:lol I found this month's issue rather boring actually. Last month's pictoral which included Holly Madison :)drool:) and awesome playmate Jessica Burciaga beat this one in spades...but that of course is besides the point.

:lol I found this month's issue rather boring actually. Last month's pictoral which included Holly Madison :)drool:) and awesome playmate Jessica Burciaga beat this one in spades...but that of course is besides the point.

:rolleyes: man... I thought I would be able to get u more riled up than that ur no fun, just playing wit u as always...

I really don't know any of these women, I need a subscription... My fiance has brought it up to me before LOL.

I'm in a chill mood so actually I just started laughing. My subscription story is funny. My wife said "I don't care what magazines you want to order" after we got into a mild argument with all her fashion magazines littering my coffee table. I call her on her bluff and said I'm gonna order Playboy then. She didn't waver so I got a two year subscription. Now she reads it more than I do. :lol

I'm in a chill mood so actually I just started laughing. My subscription story is funny. My wife said "I don't care what magazines you want to order" after we got into a mild argument with all her fashion magazines littering my coffee table. I call her on her bluff and said I'm gonna order Playboy then. She didn't waver so I got a two year subscription. Now she reads it more than I do. :lol

Yeah I forget whoever was suppose to be the cover one month and supposedly it was a women that I've been fascinated with in the past, can't remember who it was though :confused:, but anyways she was like do u want me to get it for u?

errrrrrrrrrrrrrk *brakes* applied, for real? :banana:banana:banana:naughty

Back