Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he supposed to be at the edge of some dock or something? Firing arrows at a boat etc?

Thats what i was thinking too but why did the dock Pillars kinda transform into a step and a additionally quiver :dunno seems like there is more story behind it?

Yup, exactly. It does look like a dock, but it has some hi-tech elements to it too.

So yea, the question still remains ...what's the story behind it.

Is he supposed to be at the edge of some dock or something? Firing arrows at a boat etc?

Looks good. ANyone know why SS chose this base?

Nope, SSC has not explained the base ...and we can't figure it out (not now anyway).

Could it just be one of Ollie's stores of arrows and hi-tech gadgets? Being rich and all ...maybe this is one of his secret stores so that he can grab more bows and arrows and gadgets when he runs low. :huh

Even with the water(?), I'm still super excited about this one. I love both portraits too - nice that you can go classic or modern.

I didn't notice the base until i seen this like 6 times. Now im like wtf is going on, I think everything else is pretty dam great

Star City is a port city. I think putting him on a dock is pretty cool.

While i agree that the idea itself is cool i dont understand why Water is all around the base and i find it a little bit to much of a coincidence that the "secret" extra Step and quiver are exactly where he had to shoot a boat? :dunno

I think it would work better if there was a wash applied to the bottom of his legs which would give the impression of being wet, him being totally dry doesnt make sense to me

Thinking it would be kinda cool to put this PF with my XM Hawkeye statue. To display both archers together for a short time.

0763e3cff7ae409d2ef3478dd8210d1f.jpg

Hawkeye02.jpg

For the most part tho ...Hawkeye will be displayed next to my XM Black Widow. And Green Arrow will be displayed next to my SSC Black Canary.

Thinking it would be kinda cool to put this PF with my XM Hawkeye statue. To display both archers together for a short time.

0763e3cff7ae409d2ef3478dd8210d1f.jpg

Hawkeye02.jpg

For the most part tho ...Hawkeye will be displayed next to my XM Black Widow. And Green Arrow will be displayed next to my SSC Black Canary.

Yes, the battle of the archers. I love it!

Back