Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, not bad. They even gave him his classic hat and beard. I'm also glad they gave him his classic longbow instead of a modern compact bow. A really nice classic vibe from what we can see so far. Can't wait to see more.

Last edited:
This is great, much more classic feeling in the suit than I expected, the classic head looks amazing, love the stylization, hoping the modern COH has a hood.

Also keeping with the new action poses.

From Screen Rant
Green-Arrow-Premium-Format-Figure-EXCLUSIVE.jpg

Ha! Not bad, not bad at all!

I still have to see the whole statue ....like always ...but this looks great so far!

SSC has surprised me today! First the announcement, then this teaser pic. I didn't really think they were going to give us a teaser pic today. I was expecting it to be days from now. This is a nice surprise.

Just throwing it out there, alot of small parts; the bow, a quiver on the back , and an arrow spindle on the hip, plus the arrows, this is easy 570 plus already, imo.

The.new PFs seem to be adding alot of smaller tack on pieces besides just being in action stances.

Just throwing it out there, alot of small parts; the bow, a quiver on the back , and an arrow spindle on the hip, plus the arrows, this is easy 570 plus already, imo.

The.new PFs seem to be adding alot of smaller tack on pieces besides just being in action stances.

I can't speak on the price, but I have to admit, I'm digging all the little details you mentioned on this PF. Hopefully the price is somewhat reasonable. If the EX isn't a must have for me, I can live with picking up a REG at a cheaper price in the aftermarket. I don't want to put the cart in front of the horse though. I'm waiting to see the full reveal before I make any decisions.

They should’ve teased at least the logo during 12 days and people wouldn’t be upset with the six DC revisist pf announcements.

That is true…. and deserved!

Everyone and their mother knows a Flash PF is eventually coming. I just hope it doesn't become like the wait we all had for a 1/4 Magneto from sideshow. To be honest, I actually hope that Martian Mahunter is the next JL PF we see. I need him desperately to complete the Big 7 and I'm not even sure he's on sideshow's radar. A Flash PF is a slam dunk. A MM PF is no sure thing.

GA was teased in 2011 and we won’t have him in hand until 2019.

Yeah, but he was completely redesigned from the teaser art we saw. It looks nothing like it. I believe that the same thing happened with their Flash PF. They trashed the original concept art and started all over. I think this GA PF was worth the wait. IMO, it looks better than the original concept art we saw. I'm looking forward to the full reveal.

Everyone and their mother knows a Flash PF is eventually coming. I just hope it doesn't become like the wait we all had for a 1/4 Magneto from sideshow. To be honest, I actually hope that Martian Mahunter is the next JL PF we see. I need him desperately to complete the Big 7 and I'm not even sure he's on sideshow's radar. A Flash PF is a slam dunk. A MM PF is no sure thing.

I ran out of patience, recently got a MM IMG_3911.jpg

I dont know why flash hasn't been done, they are starting redoing the trinity already.

I like museum poses so I prefer the concept pose. I don’t think the pose they went with will fit with the recent GL museum pose pf.
4eda1fee5a680b796646ef8d3c16f50b.png

Back