Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see in hand pics!

Didn't get any notice yet so I guess I'll be waiting a little longer...

Can't wait to see in hand pics!

Didn't get any notice yet so I guess I'll be waiting a little longer...

I didn't get any kind of shipping notice yet either. Really looking forward to this PF. Since my WL converted, I'm on the hunt for a EX Black Canary PF. I didn't want to add Black Canary unless my EX GA PF converted. Now that I have Ollie secured, I definitely want to pair him up with Dinah.

I didn't get any kind of shipping notice yet either. Really looking forward to this PF. Since my WL converted, I'm on the hunt for a EX Black Canary PF. I didn't want to add Black Canary unless my EX GA PF converted. Now that I have Ollie secured, I definitely want to pair him up with Dinah.

Good move! I would be doing the same if I didn't already have Dinah. Dinah and Ollie have to be together ...just a must.

They'll look great together. Personally, I wouldn't hold out for the EX, which I think is one of the most insignificant exclusives ever.

I agree with you. The EX isn't a must have by any means.

Huh? The second head sculpt isnt a must?!? The classic portrait is phenomenal! You go on about the Perez-era Deathstroke but say the Ollie from that same era isnt a must.? Im baffled.

They'll look great together. Personally, I wouldn't hold out for the EX, which I think is one of the most insignificant exclusives ever.

I agree with you. The EX isn't a must have by any means.

Huh? The second head sculpt isnt a must?!? The classic portrait is phenomenal! You go on about the Perez-era Deathstroke but say the Ollie from that same era isnt a must.? Im baffled.

They're talking about the EX on Black Canary.

Correct. The EX on Green Arrow is a must-have. The EX on Black Canary is ho-hum.

Sorry for my misunderstanding.

Black Canary shouldn't have had an EX, it was literally trash on the street.

Yup, agreed.

Now if SSC released a Wildcat PF ...then maybe that Black Canary EX would have a bit more meaning.

Correct. The EX on Green Arrow is a must-have. The EX on Black Canary is ho-hum.

Exactly. The only reason I'd like the EX for the Black Canary PF is because Wildcat had a significant role in training and teaching Dinah how to fight. It's a nice tip of the hat to the Wildcat character. That said, it's not a must have and I won't pay more for an EX. However, the EX on the GA PF is definitely a MUST have. The classic portrait and the boxing glove arrow make for a killer display option on that piece.

Exactly. The only reason I'd like the EX for the Black Canary PF is because Wildcat had a significant role in training and teaching Dinah how to fight. It's a nice tip of the hat to the Wildcat character. That said, it's not a must have and I won't pay more for an EX. However, the EX on the GA PF is definitely a MUST have. The classic portrait and the boxing glove arrow make for a killer display option on that piece.

Most definitely!

That's the reason I opted for the EX.

Back