Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get any emails saying it was going to be charging soon so didn't transfer any money into the account for it and got the payment declined. Now I gotta wait till Monday to get it sorted with the chat. Been waiting so long, kinda annoying but at least I know I'll be able to get it soon now.

Yea, a lot of people didn't get notices for this one for some strange reason. Yet a lot of us are receiving this in the next few days ...some as early as today.

Yea, a lot of people didn't get notices for this one for some strange reason. Yet a lot of us are receiving this in the next few days ...some as early as today.

After reading your post, I just checked my order on sideshow's website. Looks like it shipped out and I'll be receiving it on Thursday. :blissy:blissy:blissy

Man when (if) they ever get to Nightwing, I hope he comes out as well as Green Arrow did.

He looks amazing. Too bad this company can't put this type of effort into all of their pieces.

Cant wait to get mine. Also happy with the reg head since i saved around 250 USD not ordering directly from sideshow and buy it local.:wink1:

Here it is. Great statue overall. My boxing glove bottom peg was snapped/bent so I will be contacting SSC. iPhone pics aren't the best but here you go. I thought my left eye on the exclusive wasn't painted correctly but it appears this is intentional when I looked at SSC's site (although mine seems a little TOO narrow).

IMG-6012.jpgIMG-6014.jpgIMG-6018.jpgIMG-6019.jpgIMG-6020.jpgIMG-6022.jpgIMG-6023.jpg

Here it is. Great statue overall. My boxing glove bottom peg was snapped/bent so I will be contacting SSC. iPhone pics aren't the best but here you go. I thought my left eye on the exclusive wasn't painted correctly but it appears this is intentional when I looked at SSC's site (although mine seems a little TOO narrow).

View attachment 464828View attachment 464829View attachment 464830View attachment 464831View attachment 464832View attachment 464833View attachment 464834

Honestly, I'd ask for a replacement EX head as well. It doesn't even look like an eye! It looks like a birth defect.

I just received mine yesterday as well and overall I am happy with it. The only concern I have is the bow arm has a fairly weak magnet in it. When I put the arrow on or try to change from arrow head to boxing glove, the arm falls off. Anyone else encounter this issue on theirs?

Honestly, I'd ask for a replacement EX head as well. It doesn't even look like an eye! It looks like a birth defect.

I thought about it some more and asked for both a replacement glove and EX head. Yes, it looks like the painter went a little too heavy on the black paint.

Back