Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EX # 370 arrived yesterday. What a fantastic PF. Super lucky with mine. Great paint apps and everything fits perfectly. Absolutely loving this piece. The classic portrait and boxing glove arrow gives this statue a whole different vibe. The hooded portrait makes him look like a total bad a$$! I'll definitely be changing up the portraits and arrows on this frequently. Sideshow did a helluva job on this PF.

Now I just need an awesome looking Martian Manhunter PF.

EX # 370 arrived yesterday. What a fantastic PF. Super lucky with mine. Great paint apps and everything fits perfectly. Absolutely loving this piece. The classic portrait and boxing glove arrow gives this statue a whole different vibe. The hooded portrait makes him look like a total bad a$$! I'll definitely be changing up the portraits and arrows on this frequently. Sideshow did a helluva job on this PF.

Now I just need an awesome looking Martian Manhunter PF.

Without seeing him in hand it looks like one of Sideshows best ever PF's. I think with the classic sculpt and boxing glove he'd display well with a Hal Jordan Lantern. Puts me in mind of some of their classic comics together.
98033-184899-hal-jordan.jpg

Really hope Flash comes out as good as this statue. When they put their minds to it Sideshow can make amazing statues. Now where's that Perez Deathstroke!

Without seeing him in hand it looks like one of Sideshows best ever PF's. I think with the classic sculpt and boxing glove he'd display well with a Hal Jordan Lantern. Puts me in mind of some of their classic comics together.
View attachment 464970

Really hope Flash comes out as good as this statue. When they put their minds to it Sideshow can make amazing statues. Now where's that Perez Deathstroke!

Definitely a great pairing. GA and GL would look great together in any collection. I actually have the OG EX GL PF and can easily see displaying them together. However, I just paid for a EX Black Canary PF from a local seller. All I have to do now is pick her up. I'll be pairing Ollie with Dinah. They also have a long history together. Either way though, Ollie looks perfect next to Hal or Dinah. I'm digging what we've seen with the Flash PF so far. I'm definitely picking that piece up. I'll actually be displaying Flash with my GL PF. Barry and Hal are also good friends in the comics so it makes sense to me that they be displayed side by side. I also like the fact that they are both in action poses. As it stands now, all I'll need is a Martian Manhunter PF to finish off my JL lineup.

You are talking my language when it comes to a new Deathstroke PF. I absolutely NEED a 1/4 scale classic Perez Deathstroke for my collection. I can only pray sideshow heard how disappointed so many of us were with the Deathstroker PF and they decide to give us a proper Perez Deathstroke. He's certainly popular enough for a revisit considering the first PF sold out and it was heavily criticized by collectors. I have no doubt that a great looking classic Perez Deathstroke PF would sell. So many of us are waiting on one.

very cool piece with lots of detail and add ons!IMG_3540.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3538.JPG
    IMG_3538.JPG
    553.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Looking good gman! You should think about switching Huntress and Black Canary in your display. IMO, Dinah and Ollie should be paired together.

Looking good gman! You should think about switching Huntress and Black Canary in your display. IMO, Dinah and Ollie should be paired together.

I agree but Huntress won't fit on the top shelf...I had to adjust to fit GA....but I hear ya!

I agree but Huntress won't fit on the top shelf...I had to adjust to fit GA....but I hear ya!

Gotcha! Space constraints are a pain in our hobby. I had to rearrange my whole JL cabinet to pair up GA & BC so I understand what you're saying. Your display still looks great!

So jealous, that picture has 3 of my most wanted pieces in it...

GA
Huntress
Power Girl

Still gutted I missed out on both Huntress & PG :(

Secondary prices & lack of availability in the UK means I'm likely to never have them either :(

Neil

That sucks, man! I feel for ya.

Here's hoping SSC releases another Power Girl PF and Huntress PF then.

So jealous, that picture has 3 of my most wanted pieces in it...

GA
Huntress
Power Girl

Still gutted I missed out on both Huntress & PG :(

Secondary prices & lack of availability in the UK means I'm likely to never have them either :(

Neil

I think nearmint has the Huntress statue for sale in the for sale section.

Just put this awesome piece together. I am really glad that I picked this up. Unfortunately, the peg on mi statue is not going all the way in.

OWdBxQ.jpg

bH3tRw.jpg

1ZhvYe.jpg

There is a little bump on the peg hole that is impeding the peg to sit flush. What do you guys think?? Should I ask for a replacement?? To be honest with you is not that noticeable

Just put this awesome piece together. I am really glad that I picked this up. Unfortunately, the peg on mi statue is not going all the way in.

View attachment 465617

View attachment 465619

View attachment 465618

There is a little bump on the peg hole that is impeding the peg to sit flush. What do you guys think?? Should I ask for a replacement?? To be honest with you is not that noticeable

I don't think it is too bad. I personally wouldn't return it but it is really your call.

I don't think it is too bad. I personally wouldn't return it but it is really your call.

I had that problem with the Bale Batman statue as well. They offered a small credit, but I'm in Canada so with conversion and extra shipping costs it was worth it to me to take it. Granted I drilled it out a bit and cleared out the crud and got it in just to make sure I didn't break it before saying yes or no to the credit offer haha.

Personally, I'd return it. That sorta thing would bother me especially with the price we're paying.

If you decide to keep it, then at least get some credit back for it.

Question for those of you who ordered this...is the tip of one of the waves on the base seem glued on? I just received my replacement since my first statue had a few issues and on both of my statues one tip looks like it was broken off and glued back on. Since both statues looked like this, I'm thinking that's the way it is on all of them.

I'm not returning this one either way since everything else is perfect, thanks!

Back