Premium Format Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the Vid last night.

Looks great only thing I'm worried about is the arrow, it seems very easy to dislodge & I'm going to forever be worried about it falling (assuming of course that my wait list coverts & I can actually get one :wink1: lol)
Agree the boxing glove doesn't look as great but it's nice they thought of storing it in the base.

Also I'm not as worried about the Reg head as I was originally, think it actually suits the statue really well & I can see me using both heads for display

Now I just need that damn wait list to convert :wink1:

Neil

I'm not stressing over the WL converting. Neither should you. Even if neither of us converts, someone out there made an impulse buy, is running out of room, or is running low on funds and will want to dump their EX. Just be patient. The old days of EXs skyrocketing in the aftermarket are over. Getting an EX down the line at retail (or less) is pretty common nowadays if your patient.

I'm not stressing over the WL converting. Neither should you. Even if neither of us converts, someone out there made an impulse buy, is running out of room, or is running low on funds and will want to dump their EX. Just be patient. The old days of EXs skyrocketing in the aftermarket are over. Getting an EX down the line at retail (or less) is pretty common nowadays if your patient.
perfectly stated

As someone trying to sell some statues on eBay right now, I can certainly vouch for these statements. No one wants these things anymore.

As someone trying to sell some statues on eBay right now, I can certainly vouch for these statements. No one wants these things anymore.

Unfortunately most who wanted the piece already have the piece, and for others there’s always something newer and better in the pipeline.

Ah it's ok I'm not really stressing...if it doesn't covert then so be it...I have a few other pieces I'd like that I could buy instead ;)

Wow has it got that bad?
What are you trying to sell?

Yeah, it's rough out there nowadays. Especially if you're trying to sell recently released pieces within the last 5 years or so.

Delayed a bit more I guess. Got an email today pushing my final flex to August 20th.

Someone is getting an ex, I just cancelled mine (and got my nrd back)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N.
Can't wait to get this in hand
3006681_press7.jpg

Back