Great comic book covers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this is the right place to find out the answer to something that's been bugging me for years.

I'm absolutely sure I once saw an X-men cover that had Angel on the front. I can't remember if he was completely archangel or if his feathered wings were breaking through again, but he was on his knees, crying and I'm sure the caption said something like "When Angels cry..."!

Trouble is, I can't seem to find a picture of it anywhere. Can anyone put me out of my misery and tell me if I just somehow dreamt it up or not!

Hopefully this is the right place to find out the answer to something that's been bugging me for years.

I'm absolutely sure I once saw an X-men cover that had Angel on the front. I can't remember if he was completely archangel or if his feathered wings were breaking through again, but he was on his knees, crying and I'm sure the caption said something like "When Angels cry..."!

Trouble is, I can't seem to find a picture of it anywhere. Can anyone put me out of my misery and tell me if I just somehow dreamt it up or not!

xmen-adventures-12-marvel-nm.jpg

This one?

Thing is such a great character. I've recently been reading some classic Fantastic Four and am being reminded of that. He was the poster boy for Marvel for a long time.

My two favorite Marvel characters with classic Kirby art, battling it out
112-1.jpg

Like the title says, it's everyone vs Galactus!
243-1.jpg

First comic I ever bought, remember it being such a huge deal at the time. Cover is impossible not to draw your attention.
250px-Superman75.jpg

Back