Gray hulk pf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold my Doom a looong time ago because his stupid feet floated and it bothered me. Doom was cool but I don't miss him and I appreciated the generous deposit he left in my bank account on his way out.

The green Hulk PF is enough for me. Sure I'll get the gray if I won the lottery or w/e. I can't wait for a modern Hulk PF as I prefer modern anyway.

^^^ One mans thrash is another mans treasure. Floating feet and all.

I'm not saying Doom was thrash, the feet just bothered me and I like Hulk better as a character. I personally don't think Sideshow wil be able to pull off pieces of either caliber again.

2 doom pf ex here, and love them both!!

Love the my grey hulks also, I truly hope that the Skaar pf is as well made, as it is weighs in with quite some heft,21+lbs according to the website!

I might sell both my Hulk LSB Ex and Gray LSB since the LSF is large as it is. Plenty of time to save up for this Hulk LSF. Hopefully I'll have a descent SLR camera by then. :D

I'm not saying Doom was thrash, the feet just bothered me and I like Hulk better as a character. I personally don't think Sideshow wil be able to pull off pieces of either caliber again.

That's why these earlier piece will continue to be grails for a long time to come. Personally that's the way it should be and stay with the newer piece coming close, but never really getting to that level. Except for those chosen few.

the feet aren't floating. there are are those black foam pads on the bottom same as the throne

Damn Ink you always come in with the good points. I always wondered why his feet floated, but now this makes all the sense in the world.

I don't know why but I like this guy in a collectors kind of way...:lol

Please don't give me an infraction for my last statement...:(

the feet aren't floating. there are are those black foam pads on the bottom same as the throne

On the Doom I had one of the feet was set downward so it set against the ground and the other did not so it looked like it was levitating. I don't care if there was a gold nugget under there it doesn't change the fact that the foot looked like it was floating. I already said it was one of Sideshow's best statues, but he had a hovery foot. Maybe it was just the one I had? :dunno

Last edited:
Proud to announce that I'll be adding this gray hulk pf to my collection I super stoked about this :) can't wait to display it with my custom hulk pf

Back