• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale [H] Prime 1 Studio Lady Maria, Statue Arts Lenneth [W] PayPal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaslyne

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Due to an onslaught of sudden medical bills, I need to sell off my grails. It sucks, but I like to think they're going to people that will appreciate them just as much as I do.

A few quick rules:

Please Note: After I give you a shipping quote, payment needs to be made within 24 Hours or I will move on to the next person interested.

Payment via PayPal. Prices are negotiable, but please don't lowball me.

Lenneth and Maria are available for US shipping only.

Statue Arts Lenneth
: Pics. She is in perfect condition. No breaks, smudges, or signs of wear. Her box is also in fantastic condition. Her right wing doesn't fit into the cathedral's edge. This is a manufacturer defect. She still hangs just fine, even without the lower pieces on either side of her (see pics). I had her displayed for a few years in a special glass case before putting her back in the box. I'm the second owner, I actually purchased her from a user on this forum. Pet-free, smoke-free, sunlight-free display and storage. $2500 Shipping Included OBO

Prime 1 Studios Lady Maria:
Pics. This is the original release with the larger base. I'm her first owner and purchased her directly from Sideshow Collectibles. She and her box are in perfect condition. The black cloth her base came wrapped in is also in the box. I displayed her behind glass before boxing her up. Pet-free, smoke-free, sunlight-free display and storage. $2200 Shipping included OBO

Thanks for looking.

Back