Gray hulk pf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zero cool

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Now I wasn't around the collecting world when this was released and my bad if the question I ask have been posted before

Is It worth the money this piece goes for ? $1800 -$2200
Like to hear some feed back from people that own this piece
Was thinking of buying one that's available

Any thoughts

Thanks

As nice as it is....not to me. This is beyond my price range. Oh well. I rather save up for the Hulk LSF.

Yes...because SS will never make the same quality as the HULK PF (grey or green)...ever again...EVER.

DSC00012.jpg

I have both green & grey Hulk PFs. Paid $850 locally for the green & $2075 shipped for the Grey. At the time, I'd already had the green but had no întention of getting the grey version. I took this over the Doom PF EX. :eek: It was a very hard decision to spend that kind of money on 1 statue. The sculpt, size, weight, paint app is the best there is. I could not pass it up. I can say I am 1 of only 179 that have 1.

Thanks for the feed back, I already own the green pf but was thinking of buying the grey pf just wanted feed back from other owners
Love to see side by side pics :)

I'm not lifting 51 pounds each to display both together :lol I have the green one displayed with the Thing PF EX and the Grey Hulk PF with my other Avengers PF.

Its worth whatever you value it at. To me its NOT but thats only because I'm not a fan of monkey hulk. If this was a really rare character that I loved I might feel differently. I wouldnt even buy this statue at face value, thats only cuz I'm not a huge fan of this era Hulk.

Its worth whatever you value it at. To me its NOT but thats only because I'm not a fan of monkey hulk. If this was a really rare character that I loved I might feel differently. I wouldnt even buy this statue at face value, thats only cuz I'm not a huge fan of this era Hulk.

+1. Green or grey, the head sculpt and pose kills this piece for me. Modern and angry Hulk is the only one that interests me.

I own both but got them at retail. It truly is one of the best statues Sideshow has done, and I don't see them doing anything like it again anytime soon. It's funny, I remember Hulk taking forever to sell out and boatloads of waitlists getting filled. :slap

I own both but got them at retail. It truly is one of the best statues Sideshow has done, and I don't see them doing anything like it again anytime soon. It's funny, I remember Hulk taking forever to sell out and boatloads of waitlists getting filled. :slap

Dam lucky you. Wish i was collecting back than. Sell me the gray one :) . I just had my green pf base customized by a painter in Germany so can't wait to get it to display.

it truly is one of my favorite pieces SS has ever produced. Andy's sculpt is timeless.

that being said, no items that have "Grail" status are worth the price they command.
The question is, do you want it bad enough to pay market price...? :monkey1

+2...:goodpost:

planet_of_apes.jpg

:lol...:rotfl...:lol

I'd give my left nut for a Gray Hulk.
I wasn't around when these came out either, and I'll never have that kind of money for a single statue. However, if I were to come into money by some miracle, then I'd get one in a heart beat.

I think I'm in the minority in thinking that changing Hulk from gray to green was a mistake.
Classic Kirby Gray Hulk FTW!

I'd give my left nut for a Gray Hulk.
I wasn't around when these came out either, and I'll never have that kind of money for a single statue. However, if I were to come into money by some miracle, then I'd get one in a heart beat.

I think I'm in the minority in thinking that changing Hulk from gray to green was a mistake.
Classic Kirby Gray Hulk FTW!

Your left nut huh?? :lol so u customed the green hulk to the grey one?

I was talking about in the comics. When the Hulk first came out he was gray, and then they changed him to green. I think the character looks better gray.

Back