Gray Hulk edition number registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a tentative report of #5 coming in over at statueforum. He's at work but someone at home reported back that there is a number 5 in marker on the box.

Zurbaran1 said:
We have a tentative report of #5 coming in over at statueforum. He's at work but someone at home reported back that there is a number 5 in marker on the box.

#5 is confirmed! Dance Wookies....DANCE YOUR HEARTS OUT!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Natrix said:
That is mine...you glory jumper..:emperor

It came in about 20 minutes ago.

lol. I"ll let you get away with that here but I am going to have to hurt you over at statueforum.:maul

The registry gets me excited. Why? The list gets shorter by the days. So once all places are filled up, it will break hundreds or even thousands who are on the waiting list. Me included that is.:monkey2
Lucky all u 50 ppl

Well, I know of at least 3 people who are getting one who haven't posted a number, JesseaWilson, Greedo, and show73. With those 3 accounted for, that will leave 25 spots open. So who else here is expecting a Grey that will be able to check off a number on the list?

::EDIT:: I also saw that Viking28 (who is a mod here) has his. Where's you're number!?! lol. That would leave 24 unaccounted for....

Last edited:
MONSTER said:
lol. I"ll let you get away with that here but I am going to have to hurt you over at statueforum.:maul

In my best Lex Luthor voice...."BRING IT ON!!" :D

I'm lovin' that list - the more higher numbers fill up, the better
chance I have of getting a low number. My fingers are crossed!
(waits................and waits...............and waits..............sigh) :monkey3

JS :)

LOL, I just noticed the 'anonymous' names beside some of the numbers, Must be the ones that doubled-up on their gray hulk purchases, and don't want an angry mob with torches and pitchforks marching up to their homes, heh heh, BRING OUT THE MONSTER!. :frank

C'mon - somebody here with B@ll$ post that they've got 2+ Grey Hulks!
I dare's ya! I double-dare's ya! I double-dawg-dare's ya! :rotfl

JS :monkey4 :)

Back