Gray Hulk edition number registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dolphins are the only other animals besides humans who have sex for fun, so who knows what he is up to:D

Is it the number on the side of the box? Cause then mine's 90022 - 50 my sweet patootie!

The post Spiderman is on is cracked. I didn't notice at first as it was a hairline crack but it would not fit properly and Spiderman would lean to far and touch the Hulk. Oh well, I get to wait a while longer.

Switch the Spider-man with the green and send the green back...

Or better yet, maybe they can just send you Spidey.

Darklord Dave said:
Switch the Spider-man with the green and send the green back...

Or better yet, maybe they can just send you Spidey.

I agree. I would be paranoid to send the whole thing back and something else gets damaged.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I agree. I would be paranoid to send the whole thing back and something else gets damaged.
or they don't have replacement for it.

No, no my number is "90022" - or if it's the red on the side of the box - #47
and Green was #27.

This is the list from StatueForm so far. Ours should be updated :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Greedo said:
Im feeling the Grey Hulk will catch the Balrog in Scammer auctions someday. Everyone please think before you bid!

It will be a little harder to pull of a scam with the limited # of them out there and this registry should help.

People are still going to try though.

MONSTER said:
It will be a little harder to pull of a scam with the limited # of them out there and this registry should help.

People are still going to try though.

That reminds me! Please add:

#01- Adchristian
#02- Adchristian
#03- Adchristian
#04- Adchristian
#05- Adchristian
#06- Adchristian

Back