Gray Hulk edition number registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know. I can't remember which year it was at SDCC, but Sideshow had all the LOTR Weta statues on display behind a roped off area. At that time Balrog was around $800 and I thought that was alot :lol

SolidLiquidFox said:
I see #42 has been put up for sale as well by Jesseawilson ( or Irishbastard on the registry list). Good luck!

Yep, I am selling it for him, I almost got him to keep it when I told him to open it and he was blown away by it.

Jesse

tomandshell said:
If you're in California, why did it take so long to get to you?

i wasn't one of the lucky ones who bought direct from Sideshow that fateful night but i got one in the end. it just cost me a few extra dollars to get it. :D

Hey, question for you guys; is it frustrating to be in such an exlusive club and yet still only have the second best Grey Hulk statue? :naughty

Or did a number of you also manage to snag a Grey PF Hulk as well?

Khev said:
Hey, question for you guys; is it frustrating to be in such an exlusive club and yet still only have the second best Grey Hulk statue? :naughty

Got both :D

Khev said:

Funny guy...you know you wanted the item limited to 50.

179 is such an ugly number. :lol

SolidLiquidFox said:
Funny guy...you know you wanted the item limited to 50.

179 is such an ugly number. :lol
Yeah well if a cyborg ever comes back in time to kill all Grey Hulk owners it'll systematically work its way through your registry much quicker than mine.

*Knock knock*

"Numbah forty TWO?"

"Yes?"

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Numbah forty tree?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Give me your address dair."

Khev said:

Got both. :monkey5

JS :chew

Khev said:

oh i learned my lesson from the grey hulk dio fiasco. i was able to snag a few grey hulk PFs. :) wait! before anyone starts calling me a scalper or flipper.. i'm only keeping ONE. the rest are going to forum members at cost + shipping. so there! :D

P1X4R said:
oh i learned my lesson from the grey hulk dio fiasco. i was able to snag a few grey hulk PFs. :) wait! before anyone starts calling me a scalper or flipper.. i'm only keeping ONE. the rest are going to forum members at cost + shipping. so there! :D
thats cool. and mighty nice of you.

I must say though, im amazed that you got that many orders in before it sold out. I barely had enough time to get one. I have friends that went as fast as they could but couldnt get one in time.
How many was it? 4 ordered? thats one helluva high speed connection you have there.

yup, it was 4. my fingers were typing the login passwords fast! :lol

i can thank my work's fast network! :)

Did the buyer back out of the first sale, and this is relisted by original seller? Or is the buyer now flipping?

Back