Gray Hulk edition number registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1X4R said:
oh i learned my lesson from the grey hulk dio fiasco. i was able to snag a few grey hulk PFs. :) wait! before anyone starts calling me a scalper or flipper.. i'm only keeping ONE. the rest are going to forum members at cost + shipping. so there! :D

i know your giving 3 to members of SF but how can you have 4 accounts?

the Doctor said:
i know your giving 3 to members of SF but how can you have 4 accounts?

1) My own
2) co-worker
3) co-worker
4) friend

four different and legit accounts. used with permission of course. :D

this was initially a safe guard for myself to ensure that i got one. hey, increase your chances, right? i was so burned by the grey hulk dio last time. i made sure it wasn't going to happen again. it's funny really because i didn't know that i'd actually end up getting ALL 4! LOL

i had four browsers running. one locally and the other three running remotely from three different machines as different users. i'm a sysadmin. :) btw, you can't have four browsers spawned from the same parent process. i believe the browser's cookies or whatever mechanism will know it's the same account. that's why i had to become a different user in order to be able to login to three different accounts. so i was actually using 6 accounts in total. does that make sense? :D hmmm.. after thinking about this now. i probably didn't need to login as a regular user. i should have just became root on those 3 machines. ah, well. i had to think fast at the time.

[edit: i should add that i was viewing all four browsers in one workspace and not on 4 computers. this was done on a Linux box. i simply rsh'd and set my DISPLAY variable to the machine i was on. voila! now you know my secret!]

Last edited:
P1X4R said:
1) My own
2) co-worker
3) co-worker
4) friend

four different and legit accounts. used with permission of course. :D

this was initially a safe guard for myself to ensure that i got one. hey, increase your chances, right? i was so burned by the grey hulk dio last time. i made sure it wasn't going to happen again. it's funny really because i didn't know that i'd actually end up getting ALL 4! LOL

i had four browsers running. one locally and the other three running remotely from three different machines as different users. i'm a sysadmin. :) btw, you can't have four browsers spawned from the same parent process. i believe the browser's cookies or whatever mechanism will know it's the same account. that's why i had to become a different user in order to be able to login to three different accounts. so i was actually using 6 accounts in total. does that make sense? :D hmmm.. after thinking about this now. i probably didn't need to login as a regular user. i should have just became root on those 3 machines. ah, well. i had to think fast at the time.

[edit: i should add that i was viewing all four browsers in one workspace and not on 4 computers. this was done on a Linux box. i simply rsh'd and set my DISPLAY variable to the machine i was on. voila! now you know my secret!]

Dude, you're my new Hero! :rotfl :D

Bannister said:
That would be mine. I actually sold it on ebay a couple of weeks ago, but the buyer didn't pay.

SOLD! That didn't take long. Hopefully it'll work out with this buyer!!!

P1X4R said:
1)
i had four browsers running. one locally and the other three running remotely from three different machines as different users.

What has the user to do with it? If you use the same IP to connect from the systems to the internet every idiot could see that the packages came from the same network. Or does every mashine in your network have a different ip to connect to the internet? :lol

Why not create 4 different systems maybe with vmware? Much easier than using 4 pcs remotly. But there is still the problem with the IP (not of the mashine!)!

Simply use 4 different proxies to connect to the internet. Then you have 4 different IPs and there is no way to see who/where you are.

Making this and hacking something has so much in common as walking and flying to the moon. :D

If the latency is not to big you could use umts devices to connect some laptops too. :) Maybe i could use my server farm next time to buy 200 of the grey cap. But i will sell them without profit! Sysadmins dont lie....

Ok, dumb question of the day ... is this thread for the SS Grey Hulk Exc PF or is it for the SS Grey Hulk vs Spidey Dio Exc?

I was going to post my SS Grey Hulk #, but I thought I should ask the question first.

Ok, dumb question of the day ... is this thread for the SS Grey Hulk Exc PF or is it for the SS Grey Hulk vs Spidey Dio Exc?

I was going to post my SS Grey Hulk #, but I thought I should ask the question first.

I thought the same thing, but the ES didn't make sence to me until i saw the "dio in a box" statement.:monkey1

Back