GRAVITY FALLS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got finished watching Double Dipper. Really enjoyed it but I got to say I think Dipper vs Manliness is my favourite so far. It was a really silly episode but it had me laughing a lot!

tumblr_m8uv7pwdOO1r2aw3c.gif

Last edited:
Just got finished watching Double Dipper. Really enjoyed it but I got to say I think Dipper vs Manliness is my favourite so far. It was a really silly episode but it had me laughing a lot!

tumblr_m8uv7pwdOO1r2aw3c.gif

PUBATOR!

There's a ton of really funny sexual innuendo.

And this.

tumblr_m736tzvh3x1qgrp5zo2_500.png

:lol

Probably never. Disney put it on hold for god knows how long. People said November 2nd, others have said end of November, early December.....so whatever.

I've accepted this show is cancelled. And if it returns, it would make me very pleased.

But like Zim, it had to end. It was too good for where it was. Disney was the wrong channel to make something of this quality.

Probably never. Disney put it on hold for god knows how long. People said November 2nd, others have said end of November, early December.....so whatever.

I've accepted this show is cancelled. And if it returns, it would make me very pleased.

But like Zim, it had to end. It was too good for where it was. Disney was the wrong channel to make something of this quality.

Similar thing is happening to Tron. Gotta remain optimistic about both shows.

Meh. They won't listen to anyone but kids to save the show. :lol

If anything they might just hire new writers to make it sillier and more kid friendly.

Same with Tron.

If this does get cancelled then that is really sad!

Here is my son dressed like Dipper this weekend just passed :)

311211_434091779984406_1586247667_n.jpg

That is the most adorable thing i've ever seen. You made my night dude. Seriously. That's awesome. :rock

So the rumor mill is saying the show will now be on Sunday nights. Which is a great thing. It's not working for kids for the most part....so why not market it as Disney's adult show thing? Ramp up the show's content to it's new found time slot, make the drama a bit more harder.

Not too much. Adventure Time level will do.

The show is CONFIRMED to come back early 2013.

And here's my new shirt design (posted it in the shirt thread, could go here as well) and we'll see how it does.

TwinPinesFinalshirt6_.png

And here's my new shirt design (posted it in the shirt thread, could go here as well) and we'll see how it does.

Glad some of these shows are on again you sound more happy and excited...cause you started to get on the rag it seems...LOL.....nice shirt by the way..................Wait a minute!...What!.... No Manataur or Wax Museum guys on the shirt!...no thanks!...LOL

:rock2

That is an awesome tee bud

So so pleased this is coming back :)

Back