GRAVITY FALLS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt even think the show was in danger of not coming back, but I'm relieved to hear it is. Is Sunday still the rumored time slot? I'm skeptic that will be a good idea. Its probably the last day I think of to watch a new episode of a cartoon, unless its the Simpsons or something. I don't care where it goes as long as it keeps going though. Its the only show Ive deemed worth watching on the channel in a Long time.

I thought I would like Tron, but it just wasn't grabbing me in the few episodes I saw, I felt like I Was forcing myself to watch it for the visuals, which even those get old with the limited color pallet and wooden acting wasnt helping. Gravity Falls however keeps me engaged from start to finish. The animation is far better than the usual flash stuff kids channels are so accustomed to.

I thought it was coming on Sunday...but I have no idea.

It was probably going to come back, but my problem is, it might not stay back. Since they had such a HUGE dropoff, which could kill the show, I fear.

Same thing happend to Invader Zim. ;(

My submission for WeLoveFine's shirt contest.....im going to make this into a shirt anyway. And a poster. Regardless...but here it is. One month's of work.

gravityfinal2.png

Last edited:
I finally found the show and it's fantastic! I LOVE IT!

I happened to be flipping channels and saw that it was on. So I set it up for a series recording. Amazing. Truly amazing. I watch it with a huge grin on my face.

And season 2 is supposed to be starting this month in a few days. Sorry I don't remember the date.

^ Thanks man. I hope you'll vote on it when the time comes. :lol

Show comes back NEXT WEEK! So get yo sweaters and stuff!

The show came back in true form. Pretty great episode. I feel like they're already messing with all the tropes and gimmicks they've created, which made the episode feel kinda meta. Which I liked.

No love crap, just straight up gold. Some of the best Grunkle Stan easily so far. The whole bit with the cash shower....brilliant.

And of course, the star of the episode, Mabel, shines gloriously. Everything she does is great. That's all that needs to be said.

However, the funniest scene for me, was easily Dipper's forced wolfman dance. God that was funny. He was in so much pain. I'm a child of Invader Zim. Seeing cute things in pain will never not be funny to me.

I think this might be my favorite episode. It's just....so good. And after a good long while of me going back and fourth on if I still actually like the show, this one showed me exactly why. It's an absurdly dark, but sweet little thing. And I love it.

It's on OnDemand by the way.

Last edited:
I thought it was one of the best.

The whole episode felt like they were poking fun at all the little tropes they've used. It was refreshing.

Also, these scenes....many LOL's were had.

63241329aee9c15bf7bb67d8f6a2af3b.gif

acc7d2101489fc3b8af107548dbd3355.gif

Thanks!

But it's a mass calling. So it's not like I was picked out of a group or something. :lol

I don't know. I'm iffy about the script I sent in. I got some people liking it, others didn't...some say it's got moments, others were creeped out by it.

But we'll see.

Good luck Celtic!

And I thought Boss Mabel was pretty much in line with the rest of the episodes. I loved the Demon that wouldn't leave. They showed him sitting transfixed in front of the singing fish, repeatedly pressing the on button. And then his biggest fear is to become is father! Man! They are just brilliant! Way too clever for little kids, I think!

Thanks man!

The next episode is online somewhere, just requires a look.

It's OK. Has it's moments. Not the best. Not the worst. No Wendy/Love thing, so that's always a plus. :lol

Back