graveyard shift thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man, i have a hard time gettin up in the Morning too..

i hate getting up at 430am to be there by 530am, and to top it off all the mojor work falls during the day so you're ^^^^ed if you're on days. the only good thing is that there's hella overtime on swing shift, so that makes it up ounce 2 o' clock roles around:banana:banana:banana

i hate getting up at 430am to be there by 530am, and to top it off all the mojor work falls during the day so you're ^^^^ed if you're on days. the only good thing is that there's hella overtime on swing shift, so that makes it up ounce 2 o' clock roles around:banana:banana:banana

WORD man, I was gettin paid good differential for the graveyard shift, cant wait to start again Main!

very nice collection dvdmalice. I too am a big fan of LOTR. as far as collecting statues from that line i haven't jumped on it yet. maybe within the future. wake up! don't fall a sleep on me! haha if you get sleepy just do this :banana

i worked the graveyard shift for almost 4 years. my co-worker and i used to play Unreal Tournament and watch taped episodes of Buffy/Angel and anime all night long. hehe. good times! i'm a daywalker now. speaking of which.. nighty night ya'll! :D

i worked the graveyard shift for almost 4 years. my co-worker and i used to play Unreal Tournament and watch taped episodes of Buffy/Angel and anime all night long. hehe. good times! i'm a daywalker now. speaking of which.. nighty night ya'll! :D

your still up! haha nice to bad they block those ports and service here =(

haha nice. oh wellz as well as i can view SSF and SF I'm good. 2 1/2 more hours!!!!!!!!!!

Back