Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats cool you can be a cat, but how did you be a cat? seems like a weird thing for them to let you do on gta. cool video btw.

keep-calm-cause-you-ain-t-seen-nothing-yet-3.png

I really need to start looking for peyote now.

runs off to google for a peyote map....

The place most people seem to use is the baseball field behind the batting cage. That's where I went to. Just quick save before you do it and you can keep reloading and getting different animals. I need to find some near the ocean because I want to be a Dolphin or a Whale.

I just got this and found the tennis. It plays like Mario Tennis one of my favs. Can you play it online? Multiplayer tennis would be awesome.

Is the PS4 version of this worth getting over the PS3 version?

Just like TLOU Remastered, the answer is a resounding YES! Don't let the last gen architecture fool you- there are some truly remarkable stuff here that's not possible on last gen consoles.

Did anyone get over a billion dollars through the stock market in SP? I didn't do it on PS3, but I got it on PS4 yesterday. Michael got about 1.8 billion and Franklin and Trevor got 1.6. More money then you could even spend.

Just like TLOU Remastered, the answer is a resounding YES! Don't let the last gen architecture fool you- there are some truly remarkable stuff here that's not possible on last gen consoles.

Looks like I'll have to pick up both of these remastered then. 💸

I haven't played any GTA titles since San Andreas. I don't own a PS3 (I bought some titles in anticipation of buying the console, but never did pick it up), let alone a PS4. But I was just watching some of Typical Gamer's playthrough vids and I want this game. Badly. :lol

The series has always been so immersive but now with first-person mode? Game over, man, game over. There's GTA and then there's everything else.

Did anyone get over a billion dollars through the stock market in SP? I didn't do it on PS3, but I got it on PS4 yesterday. Michael got about 1.8 billion and Franklin and Trevor got 1.6. More money then you could even spend.

How did you get that high?

The first one you can't use the stocks yet, the second you need to do to progress the story. But you can leave the rest to the end after the final heist where you get a $35 million payout if you did the right choices. If you want some big money for Michael early on, do the Epsilon Program missions and you can get $2.1 million.

Just don't forget, there is some companies to invest into after you sell the original shares. One company I remember can rebound up to 300% after a few days in game, so you just keep going to sleep and checking the stocks.

Back