Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to get there but I'll probably take me another year. I spend more time causing chaos with my crew in the streets than playing missions for RP. :lecture

I have a crew, but they don't get PS4 until next week :lol which is why I haven't done online too much. But that should change when more buddies on here get it in the next week or so.

I have a crew, but they don't get PS4 until next week :lol which is why I haven't done online too much. But that should change when more buddies on here get it in the next week or so.

If I see you online this weekend I'll try and join the session. I don't get to play too often, but my kid is with her mom this weekend so I should be able to grind some missions.

If I see you online this weekend I'll try and join the session. I don't get to play too often, but my kid is with her mom this weekend so I should be able to grind some missions.

Yeah I'll try to. I'll probably get on when I take breaks from Alien, I'm going to try and get that tomorrow.

Yeah I'll try to. I'll probably get on when I take breaks from Alien, I'm going to try and get that tomorrow.

I got about 5 missions in and haven't gone back since GTA came out. There was an issue with a patch that ruined game saves. I need to go back to it, but don't have the time. It's not a game that you can pick up in small increments.

I got about 5 missions in and haven't gone back since GTA came out. There was an issue with a patch that ruined game saves. I need to go back to it, but don't have the time. It's not a game that you can pick up in small increments.

So I've heard :lol are gamesaves working now?

Thats some good news at least

I played it hard for bit with friends to get to 100, when i got to 100 i had to take a break from it :lol

i'll play some next week when i have it

Thats some good news at least

I played it hard for bit with friends to get to 100, when i got to 100 i had to take a break from it :lol

i'll play some next week when i have it

You'll love first person, adds a whole dimension to the game. Especially in aircraft.

The first person looks intense, is it for online too?

On a separate note, i got right to the very last mission of the story and there was a glitch that made it so all the custom shops didn't show up on the radar and you couldn't enter them, so i was stuck for like 2 months until they patched it

You'll love first person, adds a whole dimension to the game. Especially in aircraft.

The first person looks intense, is it for online too?

On a separate note, i got right to the very last mission of the story and there was a glitch that made it so all the custom shops didn't show up on the radar and you couldn't enter them, so i was stuck for like 2 months until they patched it

Both offline and off, works exactly the same. Being inside the Titan C-130 cargo plane cockpit is pretty awesome, it's my favorite interior aside from the Andromeda cargo plane you pilot as Trevor for one mission. You do FP in the submarine too.

I love how all the instrumentation works, you can find your airspeed and altitude too.

If you go to the hills outside the city, you'll immediately notice the added grass and other foliage. Last gen looks like a PS2 compared to it, since everything is flat on it.

i was praising last gen too, i was like

'look at that pavement man.. looks like you could walk on it' :lol

Back