Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's get a crew going! I've not even touched the online part in this version yet since the last one was so broken.

Yeah we should, I'd like to get annual Plus subscription when I can.

Gentlemen's Club represent :rock.

Sadly, I'll have to wait a few months to join you guys for some online fun. The game looks absolutely terrific on all fronts.

Indeed it is. Can't wait for you to join the club.

Here is my GTA online character: :lol

15928733262_08e37d3018_o.jpg

15742100780_4c68807e2d_o.jpg

Glad to hear that. I was wondering if people are blind after all the bashing on Gamefaqs, I swear I should stay off that site altogether. It is a gorgeous game.

How long did it took you to install the digital version, Pliss?

It was the hard copy, took about an half hour or so.

Let's get a crew going! I've not even touched the online part in this version yet since the last one was so broken.

Yes! I sent you a friend request last night.

Yeah we should, I'd like to get annual Plus subscription when I can.

Indeed it is. Can't wait for you to join the club.

Here is my GTA online character: :lol

15928733262_08e37d3018_o.jpg

15742100780_4c68807e2d_o.jpg

That looks better than mine. Mine looks like cowboy Jesus :lol

Is that Raiden? :lol

Mr. Lighting Bolt :lecture

This game looks beautiful. Played for a few hours yesterday after hooking everything up. The visuals are incredible and I love the FP view. Not a fan when driving, but everything else is pretty fun. Rockstar definitely did a great job with that.

I think it's fun driving in FP during the thundery weather. I should mess with more of the cheats tonight. I only tried the change weather cheat. Flying the Titan cargo plane in FP is awesome. Same with the Lazer fighter jet, it's so easy to aim the vulcan cannons now :lol

What's your ID Rambler? I'm SOLID_BOSS. We could do some Online this week if you want.

I bought that new Kraken submarine. Kinda seems like a waste for over a million when it doesn't go any deeper than the regular sub. It's just a little faster. Although, it's nice having a ready made sub available instead of going to the Merryweather dock all the damn time.

The neon under-lights car mods seems nice, although I haven't tried it at night yet.

I wish I was more familiar with the video recording last night. I picked up my first hooker, and her mouth and tongue glitched out bad when she was in the car with me :lol

I wish I was more familiar with the video recording last night. I picked up my first hooker, and her mouth and tongue glitched out bad when she was in the car with me :lol

I had the same problem where I had tons of TLOU bugs such as enemies being stuck on walls. Try mastering that Share so you'll never miss a moment. I find the second configuration much easier.

I had the same problem where I had tons of TLOU bugs such as enemies being stuck on walls. Try mastering that Share so you'll never miss a moment. I find the second configuration much easier.

I'll keep that in mind. It was a gem moment and I hate I missed it :lol

My girl was hysterically laughing when it happened. By the way, it was pretty uncomfortable having sex with a hooker in front of her :rotfl

It's da_rambler20 I think. I don't have plus yet and probably won't until after the holidays. Do you need that to play online?

Yeah pretty sure, pay to play. I'll add you later.

I did the first heist last night, I did the guns blazing method. More fun than the smarter way.

Can't wait to get this game for my xbox one. Quick question, I played the crap out of gta v on my xbox 360 how do the graphics really stack up on the xbox one and do you think personally that its worth it.

Having played the ps3 version, there is no doubt once I started playing the ps4 version how vastly improved the graphics are. Everything is so smooth and fluid. The environment is incredible.

Back