Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, that would be great! Solidus will be joining the club this year too, if all goes well.

DO NOT miss TLOU and MGSV, they blow the PS3 versions out of the water. :lol

Well, after I bought a new Generation 2 Astro A50 on Black Friday with a few games, and paid for Sean's MGS 1 custom accessories...

post-25055-nope-oprah-gif-aens_zpsda832ee4.gif

I join the Master Race today :devil I'm getting the GTA V and TLOU bundle. And later in the week I'll get Far Cry 4, I'm looking forward to playing that than anything else.

Yeah that's what I gathered. There was nothing wrong with that formula in FC3. But the visuals look stunning, and the explosions look surprisingly real.

Off topic but has anyone here played Far Cry 4? I'm on the fence about a purchase....

That's kinda how I feel. Although the visuals, FPS, and playing as wildlife has me sold. If you got friends to play with, the replay value of Online is endless.

Hi,
Yes how is the story? And weapons, etc?

Story I thought was pretty good but still very short. I have had about 15 hours playtime so far but thats with all the side missions and a lot of extra stuff like collectibles and hunting etc..... there are very few story missions. The plot is very much like Far Cry 3 as well(Civil War) and the factions are carbon copies their FC3 counterparts.

The game still uses the radio tower, outpost stuff with new Karma events(hostage rescue, random faction skirmish).

There are new weapons and vehicles. There is now hovercrafts and helicopters(small single-person) and you can ride elephants. Theres way more weapons to choose from but the system is basically the same as FC3. Theres the usual Pistols, SMG's, Assaults and Sniper rifles and LMG's and the bow of course, but you can also get a harpoon gun, some new double barrel shotguns and really powerful special Machine guns and an automatic crossbow pistol

Put some hours into it tonight on PS4. The visuals are beautiful, and FP mode adds a lot to the experience. It isn't cheap at all.

Put some hours into it tonight on PS4. The visuals are beautiful, and FP mode adds a lot to the experience. It isn't cheap at all.

Glad to hear that. I was wondering if people are blind after all the bashing on Gamefaqs, I swear I should stay off that site altogether. It is a gorgeous game.

How long did it took you to install the digital version, Pliss?

Let's get a crew going! I've not even touched the online part in this version yet since the last one was so broken.

Let's get a crew going! I've not even touched the online part in this version yet since the last one was so broken.

Gentlemen's Club represent :rock.

Sadly, I'll have to wait a few months to join you guys for some online fun. The game looks absolutely terrific on all fronts.

Back