Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally double dipped and bought this again. Cant wait to wreck **** on the PS4.

Did you guys know about the money glitch in this version? Here's the guide to reach 2 billion dollars. Please note your money will reset back to zero if you go much further than 2 billion.

"Open LCN, select Markets.
Look for the largest percent faller (red arrow) in the final column. Could be -10% or up to -25% or more.
Select that company, select buy, then add as many shares as you can afford, select buy, then confirm, then continue.
You will now see the stock under your portfolio.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT select sell all.
Instead, select the company in the list, then select sell on the graph screen.
Now select sell all, then confirm. You should now be considerably richer.
You can go back to the Markets screen and perform all over again as many times as you want without exiting the stock site.

It seems to be doubling the percentage fall and adding as profit - i.e. a -14.13% stock will gain you +28.26% profit."

Havent had time to try it myself but if any of you try it and it works let us know.

Last edited:
Finally double dipped and bought this again. Cant wait to wreck **** on the PS4.

Did you guys know about the money glitch in this version? Here's the guide to reach 2 billion dollars. Please note your money will reset back to zero if you go much further than 2 billion.

"Open LCN, select Markets.
Look for the largest percent faller (red arrow) in the final column. Could be -10% or up to -25% or more.
Select that company, select buy, then add as many shares as you can afford, select buy, then confirm, then continue.
You will now see the stock under your portfolio.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT select sell all.
Instead, select the company in the list, then select sell on the graph screen.
Now select sell all, then confirm. You should now be considerably richer.
You can go back to the Markets screen and perform all over again as many times as you want without exiting the stock site.

It seems to be doubling the percentage fall and adding as profit - i.e. a -14.13% stock will gain you +28.26% profit."

Havent had time to try it myself but if any of you try it and it works let us know.

Trying this tomorrow, thanks for the tip Furyan!

I've spent a few hours with the game and the first person mode is quite astounding and functions beautifully. I'm really happy with the game so far despite some technical hiccups and RS still didn't enlarge the notifications and HUD. I could barely see them! :lol

Im playing on xbone but my friend said the police radio operator comes thru the speaker on the controller and the pad flashes red and blue when chased. Really nice touch for the ps4

Im playing on xbone but my friend said the police radio operator comes thru the speaker on the controller and the pad flashes red and blue when chased. Really nice touch for the ps4

My first order of business was to disable both of those features. The flashing controller is irritating after two minutes and no one with a decent sound system would have the chat to come out of the controller, it sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Xbone owners didn't miss out on anything.

I've spent a few hours with the game and the first person mode is quite astounding and functions beautifully. I'm really happy with the game so far despite some technical hiccups and RS still didn't enlarge the notifications and HUD. I could barely see them! :lol

How were the nudes in first-person? :monkey3

Anti-aliased thit thays!

kfnY1f2.gif

Gon git me summa dat poontang... in January :gah:. But, hopefully, sooner if I get a PS4.

Amazon has this GTA V on sale right now for $29.99 on the PS3, but I figured it would be such a disservice to myself to play it on the last gen. Mentioning the first-person view, is it as seamless of an experience, as say, Far Cry 3?

kfnY1f2.gif

Gon git me summa dat poontang... in January :gah:. But, hopefully, sooner if I get a PS4.

Amazon has this GTA V on sale right now for $29.99 on the PS3, but I figured it would be such a disservice to myself to play it on the last gen. Mentioning the first-person view, is it as seamless of an experience, as say, Far Cry 3?

PC will definitely look and perform much better no doubt, but I'd rather have the social features of the consoles. And yeah the FPS mode is as seamless as you could imagine. Amazing stuff.

I recorded a video of the foliage and the preview screenshots weren't lying, they are quite remarkable.

Last edited:
PC will definitely look and perform much better no doubt, but I'd rather have the social features of the consoles. And yeah the FPS mode is as seamless as you could imagine. Amazing stuff.

Nice, that's good to know :duff.

Steam has a rather sizable social community, too. As a matter of fact, if you're playing a GTA game, you'll probably be better off with a PC version for all of the mods that are constantly being developed :lol. In addition, the product page for each game also has links to dedicated community forums, where you can discuss the games, upload screen-shots, download mods, patches, etc.

My problem is, that I don't make use of all of the social features on Steam. I've been heavily invested in the PSN throughout the years, made tons of friends on PS Home and online, and I've been too lazy to branch out elsewhere. And the few SSF dudes that I've added on Steam are too busy not playing their PC games :pfft: :(.

Last edited:
Nice, that's good to know :duff.

Steam has a rather sizable social community, too. As a matter of fact, if you're playing a GTA game, you'll probably be better off with a PC version for all of the mods that are constantly being developed :lol. In addition, the product page for each game also has links to dedicated community forums, where you can discuss the games, upload screen-shots, download mods, patches, etc.

My problem is, that I don't make use of all of the social features on Steam. I've been heavily invested in the PSN throughout the years, made tons of friends on PS Home and online, and I've been too lazy to branch out elsewhere. And the few SSF dudes that I've added on Steam are too busy not playing their PC games :pfft: :(.

Yeah. The mods will add TONS of fun to the game and I forgot about Steam's social features. :slap

Thing is, I only have a handful of friends who have Steam so it's gonna be a lonely place for me. In a perfect world, all of us have active PSN and Steam IDs. :lol

My lord, that looks amazing. How's the animation when you car jack someone? :lol

I'll try to capture one short FPS video of some mayhem tomorrow then. Carjacking, melee, taking cover and even getting a BJ in first person are all seamless and doesn't feel clunky at all. There are even fleshed out transitional animations in between to keep things believable. Nothing feels tacked on and I find myself sticking to the first person view more often than I'd initially imagined. Could you imagine the possibilities of PC mods there could be? No wait, better not. :lol

I recorded a video of the foliage and the preview screenshots weren't lying, they are quite remarkable.

Man, that footage makes me want another Battlefield Vietnam game with foliage to hide in.

Jesus, it's in a whole other dimension compared to last gen.

Someone should join my crew. I feel lonely in it. lol

Its called "PREDATOR vs" and the emblem looks like Big Red Predator. :)

I still only play on 360 though. I haven't bought a One or PS4 yet because I don't really play anything but GTA. Havent felt the need to buy a new system yet since I only play one game.

My first order of business was to disable both of those features. The flashing controller is irritating after two minutes and no one with a decent sound system would have the chat to come out of the controller, it sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Xbone owners didn't miss out on anything.

Yea I thought the flashing light could be annoying but still nice that they threw it in a gave you the option . Like I stated previous, they could have just ported in higher rez but chose not to and really pushed the boat out.

Game looks truly incredible when u get to the part as Trevor. The first person mode is amazing. Getting annoyed with the screen flashes when a kill is confirmed though. Any one know if you can switch it off?

Trying this tomorrow, thanks for the tip Furyan!

No problem!

I can confirm it does work. Took me around 20 mins to earn Michael and Franklin 1.5 billion each. I performed this right after the lifeinvader assassination mission and used the lifeinvader stock to perform it. Id hurry up and get this done before Rockstar patches it yo.

Back