Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

That knightslade guy is so much of a tool that he can't even troll properly :lol

We dont need to name call do we? I still cant decide if hes a terrible troll or a brilliant one.

Finally got in. did a a decent amount of things, and then my character got deleted again :slap

I wish I had picked the option to redo my character when it gave me the chance! I didn't know the bruises were meth scars, I thought they were permanent liver spots

Online ate my first character. Had to make another today. Still haven't been able to do the race again.

Im not even going to attempt to try. Not until next week. I keep getting a loading screen everytime I try to start that stupid race.

I was able to play online for a long time time, but the I cloud from Rockstar was down so nothing is able to save.

If you're on ps3, don't bother buying clothes, haircuts , houses, cause it won't save, just buy guns and ammo to protect yourself during the session

****, I'm locked out of it again. Lost my level 7 character but I don't really care... some people are getting their level 20 characters deleted. I give up trying to go in, I'm just gonna wait until they finally fix this mess.

Having bugs is one thing, not being able to play is another.

C'mon R*

Finally got a copy in the mail, I decided against those collector/special edition and went for a regular copy. Hope it was the right choice!

Finally managed to get into Online today, and made some decent progress. I really hope that my stats were saved. :panic:

I was able to play online for a long time time, but the I cloud from Rockstar was down so nothing is able to save.

If you're on ps3, don't bother buying clothes, haircuts , houses, cause it won't save, just buy guns and ammo to protect yourself during the session

Online has been working just fine for me. Once you finish the tutorial, everything is smooth from there. Played about 6 hours yesterday and it wasn't even consecutive.
What I did when I kept getting stuck at the race is, I made a new character and kept tapping Y when that guy pulls up in that car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back