Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

So does anyone know why the Bawsaq market is forever "down for maintenance?"

It's still in testing. We were actually help testing it with Pisswasser stock but it's still in Beta. The thing is, if this isn't done right, R* would lose a lot of money in those microtransactions if we easily manipulate the stock market anytime we like.

I didn't see any update pop up when I booted the game up for my Xbox and I'm still stuck at waiting for other players for that stupid race. This blows.

I didn't see any update pop up when I booted the game up for my Xbox and I'm still stuck at waiting for other players for that stupid race. This blows.

Go to your Storage and delete the original update. Load up the game again, download the update again and it works.

Yea it does. I was playing yesterday just fine. Logged in this morning and my character was gone and now can't even start the Lamar race. :monkey4

Hanging with my ***** Mike Ecko tonight! :rock

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Has anyone else had a glitch like this? I wish I had an Internet connection, so I could've saved the screen grabs from Michael's in-game phone, but I was playing as Michael and had a two star wanted level, I rushed back to his house, and went into "save" mode on his bed, but exited without saving. When he got up, Jimmy and Tracey's rooms had seemingly turned into clone factories, with Jimmy after Jimmy after Jimmy, and Tracey after Tracey after Tracey coming out of each room.

After I made Michael walk downstairs, not only were more multiple copies of Jimmy and Tracey coming out of their respective rooms, but there were loads of people gathered downstairs, from construction workers to random women, they were all marching around Michael's living room/kitchen/etc. It was trippy as hell.

Last edited:

Is there a way to have larger text in the game? I'm playing on a 32" but it's hard to see most of the notifications. :mad:

Got the update and online finally works for me!!!

Has anyone else had a glitch like this? I wish I had an Internet connection, so I could've saved the screen grabs from Michael's in-game phone, but I was playing as Michael and had a two star wanted level, I rushed back to his house, and went into "save" mode on his bed, but exited without saving. When he got up, Jimmy and Tracey's rooms had seemingly turned into clone factories, with Jimmy after Jimmy after Jimmy, and Tracey after Tracey after Tracey coming out of each room.

After I made Michael walk downstairs, not only were more multiple copies of Jimmy and Tracey coming out of their respective rooms, but there were loads of people gathered downstairs, from construction workers to random women, they were all matching around Michael's living room/kitchen/etc. It was trippy as hell.

:lol That is really weird.

I have a recurring issue with Michael's lung capacity. Sometimes he will only survive underwater for a few seconds. The blue bar drains that fast. When this happens, I have to switch to another character then quickly switch back to Michael (before he leaves the area) and the lung capacity will be normal again. It's been quite annoying at times.

Finally got past the intro race BS. As soon as that was over it was back into COD mode with every man for themselves trying to kill each other:slap :lol

Finally got past the intro race BS. As soon as that was over it was back into COD mode with every man for themselves trying to kill each other:slap :lol

Gotta get yourself a crew homie.

Back