Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Whenever Lazer Beams by Green Velvet and Harvard Bass comes on the radio (Soulwax FM, Soulwax being a band from here in town where I live :yess:) I can't help but hit the highway and dodge traffic at rather mental speeds.

Did everyone invest in pisswasser?
tyje7ehe.jpg

Rumors GTA 5 PC version to release late November

Monday, 30 September 2013 13:26
Posted by Umer Qazi
E-mailPrintPDFViews:829

imageThe latest buzz making the rounds is that highly successful action-adventure game, ‘GTA V’ is set to release on PC in November later this year. Last year an online petition was launched by the Rockstar game fans asking for ‘Grand Theft Auto 5’ to be released on PC. The petition garnered more than 40,000 signatures since the game launched on PS3 and Xbox 360 and became the largest gaming-related petition ever hosted on Change.org.
"GTA games have been a large part of so many people's lives and it's a big shame not seeing the newest iteration of the game being released on the most powerful platform," the petition reads. "Things like modifications have always been a HUGE part of PC gaming and modded GTA is some of the most insanely fun times you can have."
Entertainment media outlets have revealed the PC version of the action-adventure is set to release on November 22nd later this year. However, it is also stated the date is subject to change and may be pushed back as we get closer to mid-November.
Since the release of the game in September earlier this year, GTA V has been smashing records and donning headlines. The game raked in $1 billion in just 24 hours.

[ame]https://youtu.be/77tvDMkc9eE[/ame]

why is it sooo hard to land a plane?

I commented on this a while back. The flying controlss feel so strange. Its not so bad when you're just flying around, but when its time to do something specific like land, good lord is it awkward for me.

Decelerate with the left trigger, lean forward, level out and land :wave

took me 30+ tries to get it to land. :slap

Your guess is as good as mine man.:slap:mad:
:hi5:

I commented on this a while back. The flying controlss feel so strange. Its not so bad when you're just flying around, but when its time to do something specific like land, good lord is it awkward for me.

The flying part is easy to me.. its just the landing I have a hard time with. :mad:

I've Landed every flight so far pretty well - Feeling proud

Well, nevermind. At least you avoid the inevitable server overload. :lol

Holy crap does the character creation suck. Not impressed one bit. Spent the last hour trying to make my character not look like a tyranny.

Back