Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

Completely agree. From a technical standpoint I think they're both incredibly impressive, but it doesn't have the story telling that TLOU has. Didn't have quite the impact.

IT's a great game, but I'm just getting exhausted and feels almost repetitive a bit now. Not sure I have the energy to do EVERY single thing or play every hobbie, or do every side quest etc.

Tryin to, but it's running out of steam for me now.

Great amazing game and world, nonetheless.

Anybody find all the spaceship parts yet. I only found like one.

IT's a great game, but I'm just getting exhausted and feels almost repetitive a bit now. Not sure I have the energy to do EVERY single thing or play every hobbie, or do every side quest etc.

Tryin to, but it's running out of steam for me now.

Great amazing game and world, nonetheless.

Take a break from it and come back to it later? You can always return to a gta game have a good time with it.

LOL
That Steve Harvey??

Neil-Degrasse-Tyson-Is-Officially-The-Sexiest-Astrophysicist-Alive-Stephen-Hawking-Unimpressed.jpg

I never get sick of any GTA game

The only one I was getting back to play was the top down one and SA. III and Vice City was a pain in the *** in terms of control. :thwak

GTAIV was just to lame to get back. TBoGT was then the fun part I missed with N.Belic. So I played that twice at least.

I've still not completed this. Taking my time sipping it like fine wine!

Episode 2!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hyyjG841gg[/ame]

Spoilers regarding Floyd and Wade.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That was great when he came out of there, you don't even need to see what the place must have looked like

i was laughing a lot at that. Trevor is great

officially bored with single player now :/ kind of sad really considering my hype for the game. I've beat the story all i have left for 100% are stunt jumps and scrap letters but i've no desire to do it.

All i can say is roll on Tuesday when the real game shines through.

Yeah, for some reason the storyline was really bland also...

Oh, and no jetpack, had hoped they would expand on the wonky weapons and vehicles in GTA V.

I Finished GTA V, the Story is good & Fun.. sometimes Boring.

it's a Big Step ahead from GTA IV .. The Graphics are great for Today's standards "7-8 year old hardwares" .. so no doubt this will look incredibly stunning on a PC or next gen.

i think i might be enjoying Watch Dogs more than this though.. Watch Dogs looks more "lively" and crowded with people than GTA V.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I got to that part last night. It was really entertaining. I was just trying to explain it to my wife, who probably really regrets getting this game for me. :lol

If there was one thing I could improve about this game, it would be to automatically have both a 'respawn' and 'load game' option when you die, even when not on missions, rather than just instantly respawning at the nearest hospital, without a choice in the matter. I can't even begin to explain how frustrating it was trying to steal a helicopter from the military base because of this. It wasn't even the getting shot, or getting shot down every time part that was frustrating. It was constantly having to sit through not one, but two, loading screens every time before I could try again. One, when the game automatically loaded up a hospital halfway across the map when I died, and made me sit through an initial animation of my character walking out of the hospital before I could even hit the pause button and load the game; and then another extremely long loading screen as it reloaded to my last save. If there was a 'load game' option when I died, there would have only been one, very short, loading screen, because the game would have only had to reload the area of the map I was already in, rather than loading two areas, all the way across the map from each other, successively. I probably spent more time on loading screens during that stretch of time than I did in actual gameplay.

Get with the program, Rockstar. Just because you're the biggest game developer in the world doesn't mean people are going to overlook stupid mistakes like this.

Last edited:

Rumors GTA 5 PC version to release late November

Monday, 30 September 2013 13:26
Posted by Umer Qazi
E-mailPrintPDFViews:829

imageThe latest buzz making the rounds is that highly successful action-adventure game, ‘GTA V’ is set to release on PC in November later this year. Last year an online petition was launched by the Rockstar game fans asking for ‘Grand Theft Auto 5’ to be released on PC. The petition garnered more than 40,000 signatures since the game launched on PS3 and Xbox 360 and became the largest gaming-related petition ever hosted on Change.org.
"GTA games have been a large part of so many people's lives and it's a big shame not seeing the newest iteration of the game being released on the most powerful platform," the petition reads. "Things like modifications have always been a HUGE part of PC gaming and modded GTA is some of the most insanely fun times you can have."
Entertainment media outlets have revealed the PC version of the action-adventure is set to release on November 22nd later this year. However, it is also stated the date is subject to change and may be pushed back as we get closer to mid-November.
Since the release of the game in September earlier this year, GTA V has been smashing records and donning headlines. The game raked in $1 billion in just 24 hours.

Back