Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

WTF finished the first 2 mission and the server went down every couple min, screen freeze > reboot > freeze :panic::panic::panic:

WTF finished the first 2 mission and the server went down every couple min, screen freeze > reboot > freeze :panic::panic::panic:

Word... It freezes on the loading screen after the 2nd mission. Well it just loads forever and I just dashboarded it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Freezes,servers down and missions not starting. I'll try GTA Online again in a few days. Probably the servers are struggling with so many people at Day One.

This was bound to happen, I am gonna wait a good week before I even bother trying. It is just like any game where millions of people are all gonna try playing multiplayer immediately.

R* said it would be buggy. Can't even get on. Will wait a few days.

Managed to make my character but can't get into anything else. Tried straight from booting up, tried from the character swap in the story mode and I can't even try the pause menu to dive straight into a job as I need to finish a tutorial before I can use those options.

I'm on PS3 btw for anyone wondering.

I just kept hitting the retry button and the opening cutscene finally played!

But of course, I go to do the first event that you have to do and it can't connect to the servers yet again and I'm sent back to single player. At least I got the "Off the plane" trophy I spose.

Delay doesn't bother me too much since I've almost not played it at all recently. Doesn't surprise me this was released as a cluster ****.

Delay doesn't bother me too much since I've almost not played it at all recently. Doesn't surprise me this was released as a cluster ****.

I cant even play the game. No surprise there. Everybody and there mom is playing online right now so its bound to no go through at all. I cant play anything on mine:(

hey guys how is the online game play?

81388-newb-seeks-bolt-lambo-door-kit-803anigif_not_sure_if_ser-gif

PC ppl will have alot on their hands with GTA V and watch Dogs on the same month

They're taking their time in announcing a PS4/Xbox One/PC version, thinking at this point they might not have that until December, maybe even early next year

Played the first 2 missions online then it froze an now the servers are down. But in the 10 mins I was playing, the game was really good. I had 3 random people doing missions with me and they could change the radio station so we all listened to the same one I'm assuming. The online seems to be way more in depth than the single player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is normal.

Anyone here ever play an MMO, like Warcraft?
I'm used to this lol

Even the rockstar social club website is sloooow..

My GtA V special edition from playasia has arrived!

Even came with border lands 2 as a free gift!

Amazing game, purchased with PS3 bundle which was a concern with ps4 on the horizon. Im really hoping this does not move to ps4 or i'll have to buy another copy :(

Back