Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - Coming Spring 2013

Guess I'll be buying it on PS3 and again on PC when it finally is released. *long sigh*

Can't wait until the PC version, I don't care if I have to wait as long as it comes out on the PC I will be happy.

Two huge-ass posters...

6Nl2D_zps7412466b.jpg

zmIha_zps846a3267.jpg

We should be getting a trailer inbound. GI's next cover is GTA, so I'm hoping for one after that.

Rockstar Games said:
We are working on a second trailer - unfortunately Hurricane Sandy has derailed our plans somewhat but we will have something to show soon. It's hard to be precise as we have no power whatsoever in our New York office. We hope everyone else in affected areas is doing okay.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/45951/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-spring-2013.html

The first trailer was released on the 2nd of November last year...a year ago today. Perhaps they were planning on releasing trailer #2 today, but the blackout in NYC has delayed that :(

Check out the Love Fist t-shirt on that babe in the poster... classic GTA :rock :lol

Get to your local GS quick, R* is giving out keychain viewfinders and a double sided poster for POs.

Supposedly only 100 posters and keychains per store. :D

Rockstar Games said:
Starting today, Grand Theft Auto V is officially available for pre-order everywhere.

We're also making available the newest official artwork from the game that was featured in last week's announcement. Grab “Beach Weather” from the Rockstar Downloads page and look for much, much more to be revealed - including the Game Informer cover story later this week as well as an update on the release of the next official trailer.

v_beachweather_1920x1080_zps5cd50b7e.jpg

i pre-ordered mine at GameStop and got a view finder. I was hoping for the Vinewood sign but got some farm instead.

I PO'd mine at gamestop on saturday, they didn't have the viewfinder or posters in yet, but they said they would call me when they do.

Oh, so the viewfinders are all different? Anyway, new trailer hits next Wednesday, and I snapped a pic of the inside of my viewfinder:

91A1A61C-C232-40F4-947D-7D33809F2393-601-00000072C5A8DA1A.jpg

Is that blonde chick bending over Madonna? Man hope the game has more to offer than corny douchbagstuff like this...all three (gasmask/quad gangster is fine) posters come out terrible. Strange clean rendering or the graphics they have in generell?

It does not matter if the game is not bubblegum like this...

:)

Last edited:

Is that blonde chick bending over Madonna? Man hope the game has more to offer than corny douchbagstuff like this...all three (gasmask/quad gangster is fine) posters come out terrible. Strange clean rendering or the graphics they have in generell?

It's just artwork, calm down. What's so terrible about the posters? They look pretty damn awesome to me.

Nothing, its just posters. Nitpicking on bad posters (TO ME) shows just my high expectation. Realy, I did not play any of my games any more, I rather started SA again! Played with Bellic the 3th time and the 'add ons' onec again, loved "tbogt" so much cause it has all the fun I missed in GTA4 and I had in SA, back in the day.

As well I can not belive this will happen on xbox360 and ps3. Realy thought it will come with a new consol at least. Wonder what the graphic will be...So far...stay focused or they gonna beat us silly :)

You must be new to GTA.

Back