Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V

May is a rumor that's floating around.

If that's true, i would expect another trailer within a few weeks...Month tops! (my $ is on OCT)

I highly doubt it, if it was may, that's only 5 months away. They would have already started promoting heavily.

What are you serious? It's in Los Santos! (San Andreas)

Oh yea, that was determined from watching the trailer but Rockstar hasn't even promoted any details of the game or even elaborated on the details of Los Santos, and why they chose it, etc.

Without any in game footage and only one trailer, I doubt May for release for one of the biggest selling games.

The only reason May is rumored is because Rockstar's last three games came out between April 29th-mid May (GTA IV, Red Dead and LA Noire). That is the only reason people are speculating May.

I don't think GTA V will be out in May, especially with Max Payne coming out just 2 months before May. Rockstar is not a company to flood the market in a short time period with it's games.

Getting Max Payne 3, Bioshock, Borderlands 2 and AC3.

Gonna wait for the price drops on GTA V & RE6, too much goodness all around the same time

Last edited:

Can't wait for Max Payne 3 also, bet it's gonna have many of the same characteristics in GTA V since they use the same engine and I bet it's the same face engine in MP3 used in GTA V.

I'm glad they went this route, the characters faces in GTA IV were really funny looking, I can see why Rockstar chose to capture actors faces this time around.

Can't wait for Max Payne 3 also, bet it's gonna have many of the same characteristics in GTA V since they use the same engine and I bet it's the same face engine in MP3 used in GTA V.

I'm glad they went this route, the characters faces in GTA IV were really funny looking, I can see why Rockstar chose to capture actors faces this time around.

:goodpost::exactly:

I'm pretty sure that's a mod of GTA IV for the PC, not GTA V game play.

I'm pretty sure that's a mod of GTA IV for the PC, not GTA V game play.

I agree. They've done some pretty nutty stuff with mods on GTAIV.

Plus, all that text in the upper left is too easily decipherable, if it was actually real-time code for the game it would be a bunch of gibberish.

Wow if thats a mod that programmer is ____ hot. It looks better than the graphics in the actual GTV trailer!

Back