Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V

Color me interested...:rock!
I loved GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas... hated GTA IV though... boring,...
this one looks like it'll be more fun!
I hope they don't take themselves to seriously and bring back what made VC and SA great!! :pray:

looks good imo.....they have to suffer graphics because of the landscape....I'll take it because the gameplay is so awesome....

Has anybody who said that IV is "boring" ever played online with friends? It's definitely a hard thing to fathom when you call any GTA "boring."

GTA IV is the best one so far, with San Andreas right behind it. I hope they keep the realism with the upped gravity like IV. It was perfect.

GTA4 was my least favorite. (but still damn fun) Gay Tony and lost and damned were awesome.

Hope for a spring release like last time.

Has anybody who said that IV is "boring" ever played online with friends? It's definitely a hard thing to fathom when you call any GTA "boring."

Nope, and a game like this shouldn't rely solely on online playing to be fun and entertaining...
I got bored... what can I say... :dunno...

Now I'm not saying the game was bad at all... it just wasn't as fun for ME as VC and SA... hell, event GTA III was more fun to play...

That's my opinion only... I might give GTA IV a go again... but by the looks of it GTA V looks better!
We shall see!

My favorite has to be Vice City. I had such a great time playing that game. Having your property generate money was awesome and the bank robbing mission was the BEST.

Goes like the for me.

VC
San Andreas
III
IV

(but really those top 3 you could put in a tie)

Color me interested...:rock!
I loved GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas... hated GTA IV though... boring,...
this one looks like it'll be more fun!
I hope they don't take themselves to seriously and bring back what made VC and SA great!! :pray:

I hope so, i didn't hate GTAIV but it just wasn't as fun and as atmospheric as 3. VC and SA

The music for one sucked balls.

Nope, and a game like this shouldn't rely solely on online playing to be fun and entertaining...
I got bored... what can I say... :dunno...

Now I'm not saying the game was bad at all... it just wasn't as fun for ME as VC and SA... hell, event GTA III was more fun to play...

That's my opinion only... I might give GTA IV a go again... but by the looks of it GTA V looks better!
We shall see!

Oh man. You gotta get some buddies and play the multiplayer. It's a blast. I really liked the story. It might be do to the fact that is the only story I actually cared about cause I was older. The other ones I just beat the game and goophed around on. Niko is definetly the best main character of them all though.

So, a lot of "gaming experts" think it's Tommy Vercetti in his 50's

Which it very well could be. (but it's not Ray's voice)
[ame]https://youtu.be/h7oXcFVz2YE[/ame]

Back