Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

I haven't heard a mic on GTAIV since it came out. I kinda like that though.

As far as Batman goes, PS3 all the way, Kia; there's exclusive content.:lecture As far as GTA goes, go with your gut; nah, PS3 all the way. Whenever you're in doubt, think "WWHD?" "What would hoodrats do?"

723759d1d8e52050549d748546b7c53f.jpeg

Ah nothing more fresh than a Xbox vs Playstation debate.

I have both and the debate between the two is meaningless. People act like because they have one of the two console, they must protect it with their life and stand behind it no matter what.

Both are gaming consoles. Both play games. Each have their pros and cons. Nothing else to it. Enjoy the one you have or enjoy both if you have both. Never understood the whole point of bashing the one you don't have.

I'm getting GTAV on the 360 because all my friends on that console. PS3 is great but due to the lack of a party chat system I mainly stick with my 360. I would have actually gotten this game on my PS3 if it wasn't for the lack of friends on that particular system and the implication of a party chat system.

Thanks guys! I'm going to go with PS3. I'm loyal to my xbox but I watch netflix a lot more than play video games and my ps3 is just performing way better for some reason. Also, not too many of my friends play online anymore.
I didn't mean to compare them, I just have to pick one lol. Time to pre-order!

Thanks guys! I'm going to go with PS3. I'm loyal to my xbox but I watch netflix a lot more than play video games and my ps3 is just performing way better for some reason. Also, not too many of my friends play online anymore.
I didn't mean to compare them, I just have to pick one lol. Time to pre-order!

You're welcome to join the Latarian Milton Hoodrat Crew. Please PM me your application if interested.

:lol

I can't believe that much cash can be put into a video game. And 30 years ago we were all playing Pac-Man.

That $265M includes marketing costs,which are not included in PotC3's total cost. Still very impressive. Eight days to go!:panic:

EDIT:

game-budget-635x398nfs9b.jpg

movie-budget-635x43469s63.jpg

Tangled is the third most expensive entertainment title? Wow.

Back