Grand Theft Auto V

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: GTA V - September 17, 2013

I'm just trying not to think about it anymore... can't ****ing wait!!!!!!

BTW- taking applications towards Latarian Milton's Hoodrat Crew- only people who want to do bad things. PS3 only. Must like fried chicken, and doing hoodrat things with their friends.

tumblr_mhtn4scSvF1s0xdh3o1_500.gif

If my PSN is up and running again by then, I will gladly be a hoodrat.:lol

Jamie Add me on PS3 - MiKe_EcKo–7

**** yeah! PS3 for the win.

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I could use some advice. I had mostly xbox games, but I have a ps3 too. I was thinking about getting a ps4 though. Anyway, lately my xbox has been giving me bad online service whereas my ps3's netflix is always crystal clear, which makes me want to just get GTA V and Batman on my ps3. But is the online game going to be worth it? I never played any games online with my ps3. I heard the service is inferior

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I could use some advice. I had mostly xbox games, but I have a ps3 too. I was thinking about getting a ps4 though. Anyway, lately my xbox has been giving me bad online service whereas my ps3's netflix is always crystal clear, which makes me want to just get GTA V and Batman on my ps3. But is the online game going to be worth it? I never played any games online with my ps3. I heard the service is inferior
Seriously though, I say go with the system you feel more comfortable with..in other words go with your gut feeling.
From my experience PSN doesn't seem to have that many people who use their mics, which bugs the hell out of me.

On the other hand I think there might be more annoying 8 year olds on Xbox Live, but that's easy money:lol
Sounds like you might have made your decision already now go pre-order that sucker.

Back