Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yepp same for me...then I was playing it again and...you know...times change. ;)

Honestly if GTAIII was re-released on xbox live arcade, I probably wouldn't play it.

But that fact that it's on a portable device makes it even more appealing and it feels new again. Especially with the updated graphics, new control scheme and the fact that you can take it anywhere with you.

As it's been happening a lot recently, I bet we'll see HD remakes being released on mobile devices more often instead of xbox live arcade or the PSN. They might sell more too.

Been playing and oh the nostalgia and memories, immediatley went in search of a Diablo Car, found a hidden package, did a unique jump and did the RC car mission

Great voice cast too. To me GTAIII is my favoruite game of all time.

Photos of my Claude figure :)

C'mon Sideshow, bring out Tommy Vercetti!!

_DSC0535_forums.jpg

_DSC0389_forums.jpg

_DSC0316_forums.jpg
:clap:clap:clap

Stuck on the first diablo mission 'turismo' basically a race but the controls on the iPad just aren't built for racing, unless you can get ahead right away and not hit anything, i can't not hit the lamposts, other cars etc :(

Last edited:
I stopped playing Vice City for a while it is not that bad as part3 but after a while it sucked as well somehow. Just started SanAndreas. What a great game even in the retrospect.

SA just kicked in. The character are nice scripted. The atmosphere still great.
It is better to play than any other part before (with the exception of the top down perspective game).

I would like to see a C.J. or a N.Belic, both are the strongest characters and the best players of this series for me.

So far!

Last edited:
I stopped playing Vice City for a while it is not that bad as part3 but after a while it sucked as well somehow. Just started SanAndreas. What a great game even in the retrospect.

It is better to play than any other part before (with the exception of the top down perspective game).

I would like to see a C.J. or a N.Belic, both are the strongest characters and the best players of this series for me.

So far!

While I agree with you that SA is a great game, I only have one GTA character I can call favorite....
Tommy_Vercetti_(VC_-_art).jpg

So far!

I had to give up on Vice City, because I could flat out not do that Dildo Dodo (I think that was the name?) mission. This was on the PC, and it seems that plane control is MUCH easier on a gamepad than mouse/keyboard.

But for me, SA is far and away the best. Absolutely the most fun I've had in a GTA game.

I actually only started IV a couple of weeks back. I thought it started slow as hell, and I was actually getting pretty bored. But once you start getting into the missions with that coked out Euro guy (I forget his name), it picks up. But I hate the driving in it.

Oh guess who I meet again in GTA SanAndreas, Mission #36 - "Farewell, my love... "

Still not talking, and realy in love with Catalina? WTF?

:thud:

Is anyone having issues with the color on the jacket coming off? I took mine out to repose the other day and noticed where I was handling it the jacket was "faded".

anyone has this figure want to sell please email, I am new to collect 1/6 figures, I saw this figure last week and, fall in love when I saw it :D

How much you got?

Did you try Rockstars site?

I began to collect 1/6 newly. and saw the figure first, last week.and now its too late to buy on RS website :( its finished. do you have one to sell? please pm the price in your mind.

Back