Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got news mine got held in Customs.

Paying for Claude's release. The litle criminal is getting more expensive than his worth.

GTA3 Guy review

Here's a link to my mediocre review. Hit mute and watch it in 1080P.

Hey DP. Thanks for the review and the double shout out. I'm glad the figure turned out well. I think that's the first official release of a figure I did the head paint for. Seems pretty good. The bat and shoes look just like the proto in the pics. Good job on China for that.

Figure looks pretty good... and I'm liking how the paint on the head looks. This seems to be one of the better human paint jobs they've done; hope it continues.

Also I like seeing a more realistic looking neck joint, versus the standard smooth plastic one.

@silent: The promo pics from Rockstar you mean? If so I was a little disapointed cause the shoes came out in a dark blue in the pics they where bright blue. That was realy an eyecatcher for me, even if its not refering to the Game.

Last edited:
Hey DP. Thanks for the review and the double shout out. I'm glad the figure turned out well. I think that's the first official release of a figure I did the head paint for. Seems pretty good. The bat and shoes look just like the proto in the pics. Good job on China for that.

I thought I remembered you saying you painted the bat, shoes, and head. Glad I got it right! Can't believe you watched my whole video. I can't watch my own stuff. It's like hearing myself on an answering machine. Glad other people watch though.

Can't believe you watched my whole video. I can't watch my own stuff. It's like hearing myself on an answering machine. Glad other people watch though.

Yeah, that's one of those things where even if you don't have a bad voice, hearing yourself talk is just so unnatural. I did a radio interview once, and when I listened back to it, it was just uggghhhh.

Yeah, that's one of those things where even if you don't have a bad voice, hearing yourself talk is just so unnatural. I did a radio interview once, and when I listened back to it, it was just uggghhhh.

It is a weird thing to hear. I honestly watch it through one time before I upload it, and I have to be alone. If anyone is in the room with me while myself is on I get all weirded out.

What was the radio interview for?

Got mine..the jacket feels like it's one of those that gets dry and cracked pretty soon. Any care tips?

It is a weird thing to hear. I honestly watch it through one time before I upload it, and I have to be alone. If anyone is in the room with me while myself is on I get all weirded out.

What was the radio interview for?

Not exactly expert analysis type stuff... Last December, I ate nothing but candy for a week and wrote an article about it. It went (very) mildly viral. Still, being interviewed about that is shamefully one of my prouder moments.

I can't watch my own stuff. It's like hearing myself on an answering machine.

Cool, I'm not the only one.

Oh, I hate hearing myself so much. I sound so weird. I remember reading it has something to do with your voice bouncing around in your ear drums or something like that.

Here ya go -I just got him today!!! - Thanks Dark Passenger for selling me this badass .

My Crappy Review - SWEARING INVOLVED
COMING SOON..................

gta3claudepics001.jpg

gta3claudepics002.jpg

gta3claudepics003.jpg

gta3claudepics004.jpg

gta3claudepics005.jpg

gta3claudepics006.jpg

gta3claudepics007.jpg

gta3claudepics008.jpg

gta3claudepics009.jpg

Back