Gothitropolis "Raven" figure by The Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling the pinch this month. After the kickstarter ends, can we add to our pledges later? All of this unlocked wonder is getting out of financial control....

nope. BUT you CAN buy them next year at their website, for an increased price. expectation is next year, 45$ EACH BEFORE shipping.

nope. BUT you CAN buy them next year at their website, for an increased price. expectation is next year, 45$ EACH BEFORE shipping.

yeah,better to buy now for less

I know I am tapped out..and have no interest in a pink flamingo

if it was a Penguin,I'd be getting that

Who has the expectation of $45 each for the Ravens? I was thinking they might be $35. Is that something the 4H have actually said? That seems like too much.

YES. The 4hoursemen said they would be MORE on their site after thi kickstarter, than they are currently. They are offering them at a discount during the kickstarter.

I know they said they'd be more. They didn't say they'd be $12 more. :) I was thinking it'd be more like the gap between MOTU sub and MOTU day of sales prices. A few bucks. I just don't think, if $45 is what they had to sell them at to make a profit, that the'd be able to offer KS people the figures for $33.

Started looking through the pledges and saw that the one I wanted was sold out. I wanted the one that had the Black Raven and Scarabus. I guess that's the one that most other folks wanted too.

Started looking through the pledges and saw that the one I wanted was sold out. I wanted the one that had the Black Raven and Scarabus. I guess that's the one that most other folks wanted too.

I grabbed the last one. Sorry! :dunno

so i pledged 45.00 for the duck. where exactly do i go to do the add ons for 33.00 each? i want to get some other certain figures also.....

just click the "manage your pledge option" and increasse your pledge to the amount you want to spend. adding 33$ per burd.

the horsemen are sending out a survey at the end, and in it you fill out your order, THEN submit it.

just click the "manage your pledge option" and increasse your pledge to the amount you want to spend. adding 33$ per burd.

the horsemen are sending out a survey at the end, and in it you fill out your order, THEN submit it.

Great, thanks for the help....:wave

Just bumped up my pledge to 243.00 for the duck and 6 others....still need to get the money for a couple more...:yess:

BattlePack_05.jpg

MERRCA1.jpg

These figures are awesome ... I wonder if they can use kickstarter to complete the non released MOTU stactions (Faker and Kobra Khan) at least.

These figures are awesome ... I wonder if they can use kickstarter to complete the non released MOTU stactions (Faker and Kobra Khan) at least.

no,they do not have the MOTU License to do so

Getting close to $260k now. :clap

Only about 24 hours left to go to finalize your pledges.

I'm totally unfamiliar with these but the figures look really amazing!

How long until we see the Flamingo painted? I think that has to be my favorite aside from the Minotaur Duck.

Back