Gothitropolis "Raven" figure by The Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm totally unfamiliar with these but the figures look really amazing!

How long until we see the Flamingo painted? I think that has to be my favorite aside from the Minotaur Duck.

I don't believe it has been determined when the final proto for the flamingo will be revealed. It's all in the Horsemen's hands at this point, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Sometimes they are really awesome about updates and sometimes they'll go silent for months.

Can't wait to get my Minotaur! :lol

297K? I couldn't be more stoked for these guys!!!

4H = the real toy story of 2013. Mattel be damned.

with teh monsterous sucsess of this...........

perhaps mayy will do something similar with the future of MOTUC.

make all the prototypes, let people see them, and pick which ones they want.

with teh monsterous sucsess of this...........

perhaps mayy will do something similar with the future of MOTUC.

make all the prototypes, let people see them, and pick which ones they want.

With this kind of money they could easily fund 6 or so more figures. I'm loving this. Chris Dahlberg want back in yet? :lol

1,510 backers

:eek :eek :eek $303,666 pledged :eek :eek :eek

The prototypes look amazing and I know the Four Horsemen have done stellar work getting the factories to replicate the Gothitropolis and Seventh Kingdom characters into action figure form.

I went back and forth and back on forth on this today many times. I really wanted to spring for the $675 all-in pack, especially for the super secret item that is exclusive to that pledge level. In the end that is just too much money for me especially when I don't really want the wings for all the variants. Here's what I ended up going in for:

Minotaur Duck x2
Black Raven
Vulture
Cardinal
White Raven
Quetz.
Phoenix
Screaming Eagle
Black Raven B.P.
White Raven B.P.
bone wings & skull
black wings
red wings
white wings
dark brown wings
figure stands x8

Total = $448 :horror

I wanted more, but I really had to contain myself though the price was still really high. Since I don't collect any action figures other than MOTUC I've got some room in the budget for this.

Black raven, Minotaur the duck, white raven, quizicotal, the two raven armor and sword packs, bone wings, and rings for each OT the burds

I did 547.00 for black raven battle pack, 1 set of wings in each color, 1 set bone wings, and all the figures except the griffon....:yess:

I must have changed my pledge 15 times, up and down and up and down. Had it up to the all 13 figures plus some wings and battle packs at one point, but had to come to my senses and do $150 for black raven, Minotaur duck, rooster, 1 set of wings (or two, I forget), battle pack and 3 stands.

At first seeing pics I didn't like most of them, but after I saw them all in person at sdcc, I had to have them all. Hopefully they aren't too hard or more expensive to pick up on the website later on. I just grabbed a Ramathorr too, which is gnarly.

I asked how long we have to add-on things. If I could add on a few more figures in a couple weeks I definitely would.

I am not adding anything else at this point. I would like to have the Rooster and possibly the Flamingo depending on how he turns out, but I am cutting myself off at $448. When I look around at my display space, it's going to be hard enough to find room for 8 of these guys, let alone the other 5.

I'm really psyched about the survey. I ended up with just the $85 Scarabus & Black Raven etc package, but now I have a whole month to add to it!

They said in the email today they'll keep the survey open till Sep 20th, so one month to think about...

Oh nice, I missed that in the email. That's a HUGE help, and I may be able to order many more figures. I know most all of it will be available of the website, but I worry about low production runs and high shipping costs.

Everyone remember that Minotaur the Duck is now or never. He will NOT be available next year.

Wonder how long this will take? I don't remember what they said and can't readily find it.

Back