Gothitropolis "Raven" figure by The Four Horsemen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonWes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just in case you guys haven't heard, I thought I'd post about the Gothitropolis Raven figure from the Four Horsemen (of McFarlane, DC Universe and Masters of the Universe Classics fame)

A Kickstarter for these awesome figures is going on right now. It's fully funded for the basic set of 6, but there are stretch goals to get 6 more variants and lots of other goodies! If you like what you see, check it out and contribute!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fourhorsemen/gothitropolis-raven-action-figure-by-four-horsemen

Here are the current stats:

Here's a look at the figure! It's from the same line as the amazing Scarabus figure. I got Scarabus and his other variants when he came out, and I was really happy with him. He and the Raven were selected by the Fan's Choice site the 4H used to run (and which will be revived at SDCC.)

And here's the Raven with his variants. There is still one mystery variant to come...
FourHorsemenTeaseRavensKickstarter1.jpg

Four-Horsemen-Ravens.jpg

Tons more pictures here: https://www.sourcehorsemen.com/?page_id=327&album=10&gallery=10

Finally, here was the first figure in the line, Scarabus, and his variants:

Here's Scarabus with his variants:
9299846573_1e0e50b8b2_o.jpg

Last edited:
NICE. they hit the goal.

REally regret missing out on anubus and Horos. These guys scale really nicely with the MAttel MOTUC figures as well.

Scarbarus is amazing.

Mighty tempted to get the black raven.

Picked up a set...waiting for the Owl,Rooster and the mystery figure which looks to be a bald Eagle

debating the white raven and pheonix

I have a 6-pack for now. But if they unlock all the variants, I will probably pick a 2-pack and then ala carte the rest. I'd love to get all the variants eventually, but my top wants are:

Raven
Minotaur the Duck (he's an exclusive to this, and is kind of silly fun)
Cardinal
Vulture
Owl
Phoenix
Quetzalcoatl

I have a 6-pack for now. But if they unlock all the variants, I will probably pick a 2-pack and then ala carte the rest. I'd love to get all the variants eventually, but my top wants are:

Raven
Minotaur the Duck (he's an exclusive to this, and is kind of silly fun)
Cardinal
Vulture
Owl
Phoenix
Quetzalcoatl

so basically since I already pledged for 6 I can pick and choose if I don't want certain ones? I can pick from the 12 birds and pick who I want?

Yeah, you can change your pledge at any time. You can add any more birds you want just by bumping up the total (in the Add-Ons section) by $33 for each additional bird once they are unlocked.

As long as you pledge at a level of $30 or more, you can add on anything you like. So, you could get the Raven and then add on variants ala carte.

Yeah, you can change your pledge at any time. You can add any more birds you want just by bumping up the total (in the Add-Ons section) by $33 for each additional bird once they are unlocked.

As long as you pledge at a level of $30 or more, you can add on anything you like. So, you could get the Raven and then add on variants ala carte.

that surprises me some..so you really don't have to buy the specific set of 6 at $240? If I stick with only 6 birds,I could pick which 6 birds I wanted out of the 12...(I am sure they'll reach the goal for all 12)

I want at least 8 of them though

I've already pledged for a set of 6, but I will also be picking up Quetzalcoatl, Phoenix, and Owl if they can hit those stretch goals. These are really some of the best action figures made today.

Aw. They should have made an Egyptian themed ibis instead of the duck with the bull helm.

I've been getting the primary exclusive since they debuted with the minotaur years ago (skipped Scarabus), but the black cat was the only one I've held onto. Just don't fit with anything else I own, and they make good gifts for kids with above average imaginations.

I'll definitely get the raven. Good paired with the cat. I wish them luck with the rest.

Pledged $240, will pledge more if the rest of the birds become available, haven't been so excited about 6" figure for a very long time, four horsemen, please don't disappoint me

Last edited:
Pledged $240, will pledge more if the rest of the birds become available, haven't been so excited about 7" figure for a very long time, four horsemen, please don't disappoint me

Wow! That was crazy generous of you! People like you keep these kind of great projects going, my hat is off to you!

Wow! That was crazy generous of you! People like you keep these kind of great projects going, my hat is off to you!

pledging that amount gets you the full 6 figure set shipped,plus extra pieces

the majority have done the same thing :)

I've got my pledge in for the 6-pack. Will likely be adding more as they become unlocked though.

Hopefully SDCC will help fulfill some more of those stretch goals.

Well even so. It's people like you guys that make it happen, and people like me who don't have the cash that truly appreciate it.

Well even so. It's people like you guys that make it happen, and people like me who don't have the cash that truly appreciate it.

Thanks man, those are some very kind words, make me feel good :)
Honestly didn't think that much, a voice in my head told me to do it "nice stuff...must have...skip lunch for a month...go for it...":lol

Back