Statue Gotham Nightmares Statue Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BatmanStatueContest.jpg

$525 ex, $510 collectors for batman. Ex is monstrous head with stand

Interesting. I was kind of expecting it in the 5s but its still a 1/5 piece damn. Oh well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For that much (and the added cost of being a foreign buyer) I'm going to watch to see the measurements and production run number. I guess we find that info out Thursday!

Interesting. I was kind of expecting it in the 5s but its still a 1/5 piece damn. Oh well

Very cool piece, but just too many statues coming out at the same time and I've got TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many POs and running out of space LOL!!!

Mythos Obi-Wan was $350 and if you include the base with this its probably about the same detail level (but you know Joker will be more than Batman since its a lot more detailed) and that was a little over 3 years ago so is a $125 increase in 3 years reasonable?

Mythos Obi-Wan was $350 and if you include the base with this its probably about the same detail level (but you know Joker will be more than Batman since its a lot more detailed) and that was a little over 3 years ago so is a $125 increase in 3 years reasonable?

Oh joker is definitely 600+. Especially after what they did with aa hulk

Yes, despite my comment 2 posts up, it is a beautiful statue and a really cool concept. I just don't have the resources to slide this line into my collection.

Looks awesome. But price, size, and let's be honest maybe only 2 pieces from this line make it an easy pass. Would have preferred 1/4 Man-Bat.

Back