Statue Gotham Nightmares Statue Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This line looks cool, but I can't believe SS is dedicating resources to this and we still don't have a Flash PF???

From SS Instagram

qwdqwddd.jpg

For a Gotham-themed line? Doubtful. Either Catwoman or Ivy, methinks.

FYI, I was responding to BlackestNight about the live stream (SideShow Live - 6/21/17)

In that live stream Dave did not say it was specifically for the Gotham-themed line. In the SideShow Live 6/21/17 episode ...at the 1:03:30 mark, the question "what new DC ladies are coming out" was asked ...and at the 1:04:01 mark, Dave said they were redoing a new version of a high profile character. That's why I said I hope that its Supergirl.

Personally, not liking it with the proper Batman head.

Someone from our local Batman group said that it kinda reminded him of Batman Beyond, and I agree. The svelte muscular build, sculpting, and wings could have worked as a Terry McGinnis PF if given some tweaks, black and red paint scheme, and blown up to 1/4 scale.

This is a beautifully sculpted figure, but since SSC grabbed the DC 1/4 scale comic license by the neck for their exclusive use, might as well make first the ones that the fans are looking forward to the most instead of branching out to obscure 1/5 Artgerm vision or this just for variety's sake. Do a Flash. Martian Manhunter. Green Arrow. DOOMSDAY. Terry McGinnis Batman. Miller Batmen (yellow oval, black suit, armored). Starfire. Donna Troy. Vixen. The Big Three of Legion of Super-Heroes. So many options for the fans who have been patiently supporting their DC PF line.

This is a beautifully sculpted figure, but since SSC grabbed the DC 1/4 scale comic license by the neck for their exclusive use, might as well make first the ones that the fans are looking forward to the most instead of branching out to obscure 1/5 Artgerm vision or this just for variety's sake. Do a Flash. Martian Manhunter. Green Arrow. DOOMSDAY. Terry McGinnis Batman. Miller Batmen (yellow oval, black suit, armored). Starfire. Donna Troy. Vixen. The Big Three of Legion of Super-Heroes. So many options for the fans who have been patiently supporting their DC PF line.

I completely agree and than to hear of a revisit of an already existing female character is really disappointing IMO. You listed only a few of the 20 plus DC names that easily deserve the PF treatment.

Theres already a Flash, Martian Manhunter, Shazam and a Doomsday (WIP) by a seasoned company on FB. Sure it costs a little more but youll FINALLY have one of the characters you like instead sitting around waiting for nothing to happen.

While SS MAY EVENTUALLY produce these characters, a lot of ppl will pass because they spent the coin on the commissioned pieces. I say more power to them, SS's own fault for sitting on their hands while making these offshoot statues.

:cuss

For the fans sake, I hope SS proves us wrong and surprises us at SDCC.

Back