Statue Gotham Nightmares Statue Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did: Est. Arrival: May 2018 - Jul 2018

ES is Edition Size not estimated arrival. They haven't said how many they're making yet and usually hold off for a couple months to see how many orders they get. It won't have a chance of selling out until they say how many they're going to produce.

ES is Edition Size not estimated arrival. They haven't said how many they're making yet and usually hold off for a couple months to see how many orders they get. It won't have a chance of selling out until they say how many they're going to produce.

Sorry, didn't know that and thanks for your explanation!

74773b4c7c60b2ad5cef11ade8ea412e.jpg

I need to tell someone since no one in my life offline would be interested... I preordered it! It's expensive, and means not getting other things but I knew if I ever wanted this it had to be the EX version. I also love the concept and execution. Not so much on Joker but I know if there's another character further down the line that I love as well, I would really lament not getting this one.

Selfishly hoping the production number is relatively low to help justify the expense.

I need to tell someone since no one in my life offline would be interested... I preordered it! It's expensive, and means not getting other things but I knew if I ever wanted this it had to be the EX version. I also love the concept and execution. Not so much on Joker but I know if there's another character further down the line that I love as well, I would really lament not getting this one.

Selfishly hoping the production number is relatively low to help justify the expense.

This is exactly where I'm at...I love this statue but I'm not understanding the Joker concept at all....I think other characters would be interesting down the line but I haven't made the jump to PO this yet...
Still on the fence

The Joker is based on being insane not a nightmare and his insanity is because of all the people and things in his life so his body is going to be made up of all those influences. I actually think it looks pretty cool so far.

The Joker is based on being insane not a nightmare and his insanity is because of all the people and things in his life so his body is going to be made up of all those influences. I actually think it looks pretty cool so far.

I guess they're saying that all of Gotham made him what he is...but I just don't get it. It would make more sense to me if his base and body was just made up of things associated directly with him...Harley, etc. I think it's a cool statue but I'm having an issue w/that concept
I'm just hoping that Sideshow doesn't incorporate all of the villians in the Joker statue and then call it quits
I'd love to see so many characters in this line

I think it is just stuff related to him but it's hard to see clearly in the video. I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I really wish they would announce edition sizes at least for the Exc then let the regular stay open until they have a good idea of how many they can sell. I'm guessing this will be around 500 Exc.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I like the Joker :dunno

I am interested in future villains and how they are executed. Seems like this like has tons of potential if conceptualized well.

Back