Gotham City Garage: Harley Quinn Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just needed an excuse to stare at her chest. :wink1: :lol
As if you need one Doc. :lol

Gotta agree with you guys, I'm really not a fan of the tat. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind a girl with some ink, but that right there is awful. Oh well, on to waiting for Ivy and her crotch rocket, unless they change that one too.

I'm glad they changed Harley. Because that means they will more than likely change Ivy. Her on a crotch rocket makes even less sense than the other two. They should go all out on her and put her on something environmental friendly like an electric scooter.

IMG_4294-630x420.jpg

Hopefully this image gets attached, if not here is the link https://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/comicsalliance.com/files/2015/02/IMG_4294-630x420.jpg

So there might be a "higher end" or "exclusive" edition of this statue with Harley's hyenas.

This statue is awesome, although, I kinda agree with the tattoo isn't necessary.

OK, I was on the fence because of the tattoo but her hyenas may just push me to get this. That just looks awesome with them in the sidecar! :lol

Still wish they had toned down the tattoo to something more in character. Just a single Joker card or her traditional red and black diamonds would have been fine. Although it does look like her diamond symbols are part of the design near the top.

I thought the statue looked nice before, but it looks even better with the hyenas. The one with the goggles just cracks me up.

Gotham city garage harley quinn statue

GOTHAM CITY GARAGE HARLEY QUINN STATUE
DESIGNED BY DUSTIN NGUYEN
SCULPTED BY ADAM ROSS AND JAMES MARSANO
TATTOO DESIGNED BY KATHERINE BRANNOCK
See everyone's favorite crazed criminal, Harley Quinn, as never before! This beautifully sculpted statue based on the designs of fan-favorite artist Dustin Nguyen is the latest in the Gotham City Garage line.
Measures Approximately 15" long x 7.5" wide x 8.5" tall
$349.95 US • On Sale October 2015
Limited Edition of 5,200
Individually numbered
* Allocations May Occur

11ch5kx.jpg
ScreenShot2015-02-15at11440am_zps59725469.jpg
2015_NYTF_DC_Collecibles110__scaled_600_zpsc4b1705a.jpg

Re: Gotham city garage harley quinn statue

not for me, but after seeing catwoman in person I can say these are worth every penny.

5200 edition? Wow, that's high. Curious to see how Ivy will be done, they changed Harley so much from the production illustration. Looks good though.

Very nice, they mentioned in an article that they "may" consider a higher end, limited edition version with Hyenas.

I'll buy this either way but after seeing it with the hyenas, it's hard to go back to without them.

I don't care for it either
Yep, it's awful. I don't mind ink on a lady, but massive tats plastered across the chest is a no-go for me. Don't like it at all.

Back